“Hi” I said looking into her blue eyes.

I don’t know what it was but I charmed her so much within the next 10 minutes and that we were going back to my place to get laid.

Alex’s P.o.v

“HA HA HA HA HA WHOOOOHHHHssshhh” I shouted on the dance floor moving around as my head just spun internally.

I danced so much till it was time for the party to be over now.

I laughed my head out and walked out of the hall to my car.

“WHOOH WEE” I shouted as I sat in my car and stared the engine.

“Alex. Concentrate. Your drunk and driving” I said to myself remembering my responsibility,  no matter how much my head throbbed in pain.

My car forwarded and I drove at the speed of 20MPH like a tortoise, driving on the left side of the road.

It took me 30 minutes to reach home and on my way I had to hear a lot of bad words from millions of drivers driving their cars as they had to keep over taking my car but I had finally reached safely home.

I climbed up the stairs tripping on the stairs once or twice but yet succeed to get in front of my apartment.

My eyes couldn’t stay open for long. I tried to fit in the keys to open the door of my apartment but it wasn’t fitting.

“AARRGGGHHHH” Shouted wining loudly and slugged my body to the door.

“I miss you mom!! I miss you dad!!  I LOVE YOU NED!!” I cried out loud.

“I’m homeless now! I can’t get in my apartment!! WAAHH!” I started crying. Tears filled my eyes and I was so angry that I banged both my hands and legs to the floor and went crazy!!!

“I’m a princess!!! I DON’T WANT TO SLEEP ON THE FLOOR!!!!!!!!!” I shouted loud again in fits and then I gave up as no one came to rescue me.

I closed my eyes and fell asleep in my pool of tears that had gathered on the floor.

I felt two hands slip in my back and carry me into the person’s arms, “Don’t worry Alex you’re not homeless” Said the sweet voice.

I leaned the rest of my body to his warm chest and put my arms around his neck and felt safe and happy once again.

Liam’s P.o.v

“What’s this drunken girl doing here?” Said the Blonde. I had sorta forgotten her name.

“She’s my neighbour and she can’t get in her apartment.” I said as I walked out in my boxers after I placed her in the siting room and knocked on her apartment’s door another time but no one answered.

I walked back in my room and looked at her sleep in peace. Man she was beautiful.

“Your time to leave lady!” I told the blonde indicating at the door.

She pouted and insisted that she wanted to stay but when I shrugged my shoulders and hoped she would understand she decided it was best that she would leave.

“I had a great time” She winked and touched her index finger to my chest. “When can we do this again” she spoke slyly as she pressed her breasts on my bare chest.

“This was just a one night stand beautiful” I replied kissing her lips and felt nothing.

“Ah too bad. I’m a very bad girl you know” she said removing her tongue like a snake.

“Yeaaa….. now please leave” I asked her and was happy to see her search for her bra and thong and then saw her slip into her dress .

“Bye sexy” She said very satisfied and spanked my ass on her way out.

“Women” I rolled my eyes and looked at my hall which was a mess. This chick was so wild that we had done it right at the entrance. I guess she couldn’t control enough that maybe we could atleast make it to the bed room.

I went in the kitchen and fixed myself a scotch and walked into the sitting room looking at Alex sleep on the sofa.

I squatted in front of her and looked at her more closely.

“Your just who I thought you are” I said smiling at her sleeping body.

I got up and sat with my scotch facing her sofa looking at her.

I folded my legs and took a sip of the scotch smiling to myself now.

“You’re the obnoxious princess I banged into at the ball  that I didn’t want to attend” I said one hundred percent sure of myself.

 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

he ha he ha he ha ha....

vote comment fan :D love ya!