Meet "Her"

The Lost Boys were dancing around the fire and Peter Pan's pipe flute playing the famous tune. Henry doesn't hear the tune because he knows his family will find him. Pan looks over at Henry and walks towards him. He sits next to Henry near the tree.

"Henry," Pan says with his demonic smile. "Stop denying that your family will come rescue you."

"You don't know my family." Henry scolds.

"What makes you so sure of that?"

" 'Cause no matter where we are we'll always find each other. You wouldn't understand, you don't know what love is." Pan paused for a moment.

"That might not be true. You see, I do know what love is. Love is weird, Henry, but so is us humans."

"I don't believe you."

"Really?" Pan scoffed as if it was a joke but for someone to say they don't believe him felt like a hurtful insult. Just then the lost boys all crowd around someone Henry couldn't see at the moment until Felix breaks the crowd.

"Peter!" he called "She's here." Pan's face lit up and ran to an unfamiliar girl who casually escaped the crowd of Lost Boys, Pan ran and picked her up from her waist and swung her around. As he put her down he lead her to Henry by holding her hand.

"Henry, I would like you to meet a very special friend of mine." Pan started. She had a beautiful hourglass body for her age, she wore a short buckskin dress and the skirt of the dress had tassels, the top dress exposed her shoulders and collarbone. The irises of her eyes were glowing gold that made her look terrifying, her black hair tied into a high ponytail and fur knee high boots. Her skin was copper as if she was native american. She was astonishly beautiful and the way she moved was like she was dancing. "Tiger Lily." Pan finished. Henry's eyes widened to see Tiger Lily in front of him.

"Tiger Lily?" Henry said almost a question.

"Well, most of the Lost Boys call me Lily for short." she smiled as demonic as Pan's. "It's nice to finally meet you Henry." Pan let go of her hand and slid his arm around her waist.

"You see, without Tiger Lily, you would be here in Neverland." he hinted.

Henry sat and watch how Tiger Lily acts around the boys. He was confused with Pan's actions around her. When she shot arrows at the targets Pan would sneak behind her and hug her affectionately. The lost boys greeting to Tiger Lily was more welcoming than when Henry came. She danced with the lost boys to the tune of Peter's pipe flute that Henry couldn't hear. After dancing Tiger Lily sat on top of Peter's lap and they stared into each others eyes. As they disappeared into the jungle. A lost boy poked Henry with his spear.

"What?" Henry asked.

"Why do you keep staring at them?" The lost boy asked.

"I was just wondering what's their deal with each other."

"Isn't it obvious how affectionate they get when they're together. The best they can do is not kiss in front of us."

"So you're saying..."

"She's Pan's girlfriend!"