𝟑𝟐. 𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐥 {𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞}

Start bij het begin

I felt myself relaxing as I stood there and hugged my mom. The worries about tonight, the nervous feeling that something bad was going to happen, were all just slowly fading away as I stood with my arms wrapped around my mom.

"Yas, you look amazing."

I pulled away from my mother only to see Scott standing at the foot of the stairs, an adoring look on his face. "Thank you. You clean up pretty well in a suit, Scott." I grinned and straightened the collar of his shirt. "No, seriously, you look really handsome."

Melissa held up a camera with an innocent smile. "At least let me take a few pictures of my babies together, all dressed up."

Scott and I shared a look, then both nodded, my mom almost jumping in excitement. We knew she just wanted to remember this day for a long time and if we had to stand here and take a few pictures just for her, then be it.

"Hey Scott," I pulled him to the side. "You need to tell Allison how you feel about her." I told him and patted his shoulder. "This is the night to tell her that you love her."

Scott nodded, but a nervous look loomed on his face. "I want to, but I'm scared, Yas. What if she doesn't love me back? What if it's way too early to say to L word? What if she leaves me?"

I cut his rambling short by placing my hand on his mouth, a stern look on my face. "You've got to tell her and see what happens from there. Anyone can see that the two of you are absolutely crazy about each other and I'm two-hundred percent sure she loves you too."

'Yas, Danny's here!'

I placed a hand on Scott's shoulder. "Be careful while sneaking in, avoid Coach, and tell Allison how you feel." I smiled and we hugged briefly before I left him standing there with a large smile on his puppy face.

^^^^

Danny got out of the car first and ran to my side of the car, opening the door for me before I even had a chance to. With a large smile on my face, I grabbed his hand and got out of the car.

"Thank you," I giggled as Danny and I began heading towards the school entrance, hand in hand.

Danny was looking pretty handsome in a black suit, a white dress shirt and some shiny, black dress shoes. We had already agreed that, though we'd went together, we were allowed to go talk to other people and dance with them. Danny already had someone he wanted to go hang out with, someone with a little boyfriend potential. Me, on the other hand, I wasn't sure about.

If Lydia was with Stiles, Scott was sneaking in and staying on the down-low, and Allison was with Jackson, then who could I really hang out with? Yes, I had other friends here, but I wasn't as close to them as I was with Stiles, Scott and Allison.

"Oh, and by the way, don't be surprised if every guy is all up against you tonight." Danny whispered in my ear the minute we walked into the gymnasium and most people looked over at us. "You are, by far, the hottest girl in here tonight."

My eyes widened at his statement and as I looked around, I saw plenty of guys staring over at me, completely forgetting the girls they came with. The guy I wanted, though, hadn't even noticed me yet.

"Well, the guy I want to impress isn't even paying any attention to me, so how about that?" I muttered sadly and clung onto Danny's arm.