Hooker

~This is going to be a really weird one sorry~

•Maggie's POV•

My legs are getting tired from standing for so long.

(This is her outfit, but with galaxy Vans)

Yes, I'm a hooker, but my other job as a Starbucks barista is only just getting me by. So right now, I'm waiting for someone to come by.

•Colby's POV•

Right now I am honestly sooooo horny. So I'm driving around, looking for someone to pick up. I see a really pretty girl and I drive up to her. She gets in and I ask her name. "Maggie," she says. "Nice to meet you Maggie, I'm Colby." I drive around a bit then ask her if it's alright if we go to my place, and she agrees.

•Maggie's POV•

Holy shit, this guy is hot!! We drive to his apartment, and it's pretty nice. We go in and I ask him what he wants, "Just follow my lead," he says and I agree.

He brings me into his bedroom and pushes me against the wall gently. He connects our lips and kisses me passionately, roaming his hands over my body. I moan slightly and he bites my lip, wanting entrance but I deny it. He grabs my bum and I gasp, giving him entrance. His skillful tongue slips into my mouth as the kiss gets more heated. I break it to pull off his shirt and mine, and then reconnect our lips. He backs up until his legs hit the bed, then falls onto it, pulling me with him. I giggle a bit as he groans. We reconnect our lips as he tries to unclip my bra, but fails. I laugh and undo it then he pulls it off. He then pulls off his jeans as I pull off my shorts. I grind against his hardening member slightly as he moans. I pull off his boxers and he pulls off my underwear. He pulls a condom out of the nightstand as well as some lube, puts the condom on, and then the lube as well. He positions himself at my entrance and, when I nod my head, pushes in. We both moan and he picks up the pace slightly as we kiss heatedly.

"Colby, I-I'm close." "Me too, Maggie," he moans as his thrusts start getting sloppier. He thrusts a few more times, and I climax. He thrusts in and out a couple more times until he climaxes as well, and then he pulls out of me, takes the condom off, ties it, and throws it away. We then hear a door open.

"Oh shit! That must be Sam!!" he exclaims worriedly. 'Who's Sam?' I wonder to myself. I throw my clothes on and walk out to see an attractive blonde boy with a beautiful girl. Colby introduces the blonde male as his roommate and best friend, Sam. Then he introduces the beautiful girl as Sam's girlfriend, Katrina. We exchange polite 'Hello's. Colby offers to drive me back. On the way there, he gives me his number and tells me to text or call him whenever.