I wanted to see this man. I wanted to know how he could crush my nightmares and replace them with peaceful dreams. Just by uttering my name and giving me a feather like touch. So I opened my eyes, desperate to know and see this handsome man.

The first thing I saw was blackness but as my vision became more clear I saw a face in front of me. Without warning I brought my fingers up to touch his sculpted face, touching his hard jawline. His dark stubble tickling my fingers as I continued to caress every beautiful frame and edge. His cheeks, his nose and his forehead. My fingers trailed down to his perfectly shaped lips. My own lips parted when I recognized those delicate lips. They had been against mine, kissing me.....loving me.

Suddenly I had the urge to place my lips upon his. Wanting to taste them, feeling their softness yet roughness against mine.

But I promise you beautiful, I'll return every kiss of yours until the day I die.

Every single one?

Every. Single. One.

The voices I heard inside my head belonged to him and mine. A promise he had given me. My eyes trailed up to his eyes and finally I saw a pair of beautiful dark chocolate eyes staring back at me. Observing me and protecting me. There was no darkness but light in them. My heart soften when I finally knew who this handsome man was.

Blake. It was Blake. My Blake.

He opened his lips to speak but I interrupted him by sucking in every word by a shy kiss. I moved closer to him wanting to feel his rigid muscles against my body, his skillful lips moving against mine without hesitation. My fingers stretched out around the nape of his neck bringing his lips even closer to mine. A shy moan escaped within me as I felt the tip of his tongue slowly stoking my lips before he went deeper, claiming every part of my mouth with his. It was sensual, so deep.

"Blake..." I whispered between our kiss, one of my hand reached behind him feeling the material of his shirt beneath my touch.

Blake growled lowly before he moved his body up and settled himself on top of me. Between my legs. His lips found mine again and I escaped in the world of pleasure. Of emotions. Of him. A world where it was only me and him. Our bodies pressed to each other. And our lips moving against each other.

Uncontrollably my fingers played with the edge of his shirt, bravely sneaking a moment to brush my fingertips underneath the material of his shirt and feel his hard skin. I gasped into the kiss as my hands continued the path upwards, his muscles flexing underneath my touch as I stretched my finger on his naked back. One minute I was caressing his hard back and the next Blake pulled away and for a moment I thought he would stop the magical bond between us but instead he slowly slid his shirt over his head, revealing ink designed tattoos. His brown orbs never blinked away from mine as he tossed his shirt away, before he returned back to his place.

Over me.

Close to me.

His now naked chest was pressed against my breasts that was covered by my satin nightgown. And my arms went around his back holding him tight against me, not wanting the warmth that was spreading between us to disappear.

"Blake...." I moaned when his lips kissed my jaw and trailing down to my neck, the tip of his warm and wet tongue stroking my skin casting a wave of shiver to explode in every part of my skin.

I closed my eyes softly as his hand touched my cheek before traveling down to my chest and suddenly touched me in the most private area. My nipple. My nipple that was strangely hard for his touch. I bucked my hips up from the overflowing and new pleasure that was running down on me like pure water. Another gasp escaped my lips when our hips touched. I felt something....hard. It was then I notice as Blake pressed his thumb over my nipple gently rubbing it with passion, that my panties had become damp. With every kiss, every touch from Blake, I could feel a wave of pleasure consuming my body. Specifically the area between my legs.