eleven sentences and a killer party- chapter 1

Start from the beginning

Scott and Stiles parted ways and went to their lockers. The chipped blue color made Stiles want to vomit every time he saw it. It was like an official confirmation that you'd be joining a Satanic Cult for the next 7 months. Nonetheless he sighed and opened it- it was official. All his books were shoved into his locker except his English books. He was on his way to his first class of the day but as he made his way he walked in to something- or rather somebody. The person fell to the floor, their books scattering across the filthy floors.

The spaztic boy looked down to see who he had knocked over but he couldn't see any facial features, just a ponytail. The girl was knelt on the floor picking up her books so Stiles quickly joined her on the floor and began picking the remainder of her books up.

"Here sorry, sorry." Stiles mumbled really fast while he fumbled with her books.

She chuckled and he looked up to see who it was- Bethany. Her light blue eyes had him in some sort of freaky trance. She took a loose strand of one of her baby hairs and tucked it behind her ear.

"Thanks, are you gonna get up?" She chuckled once again.

"Oh um, yeah." Stiles mumbled awkwardly before getting up. "Bethany right?" He questioned, but God knows he knew her name. "Right." She responded with a nod.

"Need help to find your way to English?" He offered before realizing he had to discuss what happened last night with Scott. Way to go Stilinski.

"I think I can find my way- this place is still pretty familiar." She smiled before walking away.

Make that 11 sentences.

///

Bethany sat down in the back of the class during English. It was a technique she thought very useful for anti-social people like herself. She kept fidgeting around and playing around with her fingers, a nervous tick she had picked up over time.

"As you all know there indeed was a body found in the woods last night-" The English teacher started, Scott and Stiles glanced at each other and smirked. Wait what? A goddamn body was found, how did Bethany NOT know about this? "And I am sure your eager little minds are coming up with various macabre scenarios as to what happened. But I am here to tell you that the police have a suspect in custody- which means you can give your undivided attention to the syllabus which is on your desk outlining this semester." She groaned in annoyance along with the rest of the class.

Bethany picked up the paper and began inspecting what was written on it. She couldn't care less about what was on the paper so her eyes wandered around the classroom. That's when she noticed Scott was literally cringing and frantically looking around. What the hell, was he trying to look like he recently escaped from a mental institution?

A few minutes later the principal unexpectedly walked in with a girl their age by his side. "Class this is our new student Allison Argent, please do your best to make her feel welcome." He nodded and left. She was gorgeous, tall with nice dark brown hair, ugh.

Bethany was at her locker when the girl from her English class- Allison Argent began approaching her. Of course Bethany got all nervous and fidgety- yet really excited at the fact that maybe she was coming over here to talk to her. But instead she went for her locker, which was right next to Bethany's.

A sighed of disappointment emitted from her mouth and she lazily shoved a bunch of books from this morning's class into her locker.

"Hey!" Allison cheerfully spoke. "Hey, Allison right?" Bethany asked, ecstatic that she was potentially going to make a new friend. "Yeah and you are?" She smiled at the innocent girl.