Prologue

When you feel like you're falling at an exruciatingly slow pace it's as if there's no hope. You see everything come undone above you. As you're falling slowly, everything else is moving at a normal pace, ready to crush you. The constant force of gravity makes all the parts of your body push against each other. But when you're in a constant free-fall state, there's barely any force pushing down on you. When this is happening the pieces of your body aren't pushing against each other as much. They're each falling at different paces, typically making everything weightless. That's what makes your stomach feel like it's sinking. What makes it feel like you're falling.

As Bethany Winters' world unravels, revealing secrets that are supposed to be nothing but myths. It can all be too overwhelming. But if you have friends- a pack to help you out, the impossible can seem more possible. Through the constant struggle of hiding secrets and trying to protect everybody, it takes tears and a lot of blood before the pack realises that they are in fact a pack and that they need each other.

Bethany is trying to break through this wall, trying to let people in, just imagine how hard that is when certain people won't let you in. It's like digging through a wall with a spoon, getting you no where. When she starts making progress, an actual dent in all of the problems she's facing, she can either go all the way or everything will crumble down on her.

Her emotions are all over the place, but one thing is for sure, she feels something for Stiles Stilinski. Her feelings are so strong, so prominent that maybe, she can stop feeling like she's constantly about to fall, like she's about to fall into oblivion and let everything shut her down. Of course it won't come without a few cuts, scratches and several visits from Beacon Hills Hale family. As Stiles and the pack try to help her up, they're more determined than ever. Between school and Scott's werewolf problems, Bethany feels herself slip through the cracks. Stiles thinks he's protecting her but not letting her in but with the Hale family hot on her trail, she'll never really be safe.

But after all, everybody does say love conquers all.