"I love you too, Kim Minseok," I giggled, "Hyung."

"Let's go before those goth kids ask if we're trying to summon Satan with our homosexuality."

We tried to get inside the cafe before it started raining, but we didn't make it. We sat on the same side of the booth for warmth.

"Can I start you off with something to drink? Oh god why."

The waiter covered his face with his notepad, but we still recognized him.

"Awe, Baekhyun," Xiumin laughed.

"Don't tell anybody I work here," He had a deep blush across his nose and cheeks, "It's so embarrassing, not even Chanyeol knows."

"We won't tell," I promised. Mostly because I didn't want people questioning why Xiumin and I went to breakfast together, "You don't tell anyone you saw us here."

He nodded, "Anyways, what to drink?"

"Do you put marshmallows in the hot chocolate?" Xiumin asked in a serious tone.

"We can."

"I want that."

"Me too," Baekhyun left with our drink order, "I expected you to drink black coffee or something."

"Ew."

"What should we order?" I spun the menu around the table.

"Pancakes! We should get a bunch of different kinds of pancakes," He flipped through the menu, "Look. Pancake breakfast for two."

"What different kinds do you get?"

"Buttermilk, blueberry, and chocolate chip," He smiled, "Please."

"Yes."

Eventually, our pancakes came and Baekhyun sat across from us, "Did Suho-hyung tell you?"

"Suho didn't tell me anything."

"College scouts are coming next week. Suho's freaking out and trying to get practice more organized and trying to get the coach to actually show up at practice."

"Now I'm going to be freaking out."

"Enjoy that, and your food."

I'd never really thought about Xiumin graduating soon. The thought scared me because I had no idea how to stand up for myself. Before I met Xiumin I used to get beat up constantly at school. Now everyone is too scared to mess with me, but if Xiumin's gone nobody has anything to be afraid of.

"What's on your mind?"

"You're going to college."

"Not until after summer," He seemed pleased with the pancakes, "Don't worry, I'll visit during breaks and I'll write letters."

"But, what if I get beat up?"

"You fight back."

"I can't do that. I'm not strong enough."

"Yes, you can," He leaned forward, "Watch and learn, right? If you can pitch you can do anything."

"I can't pitch though."

"You're getting there," He squeezed my arm, "Even getting some muscles. Have you worked as hard as me yet?"

"Not even close."

"You've got all summer to practice. You'll be even better than me."

I didn't believe him. I didn't think anyone could be better than him, "Did you get a new bat yet?"

"I ordered one from a catalog. It's black."

"How will you put an X on it so everyone knows it's yours?"

"I haven't put an X on you, have I? Everyone will know it's mine because it's a different color."

"It's not the same without the X," I took a bite, "And yes you have. X stands for kisses."

"Okay, I'll carve an X into the bat," A devilish grin formed on his face, "How to leave a permanent X on you? Because you're mine too."

"What are you thinking?"

"Nothing. We should have a tent sleepover, under the tree."

"That sounds fun," Little did I know.