A New Start

I am on my way to Nebraska with my brother Nathan, he has told me not to expect anything fancy.
     "Nathan I don't expect that, you have only been there for a year, I know it's not going to be what I'm used to." I tell him. He sighs and says,
     "Well your used to luxury homes and vacation on the beach I don't have that stuff, all I have is a two bed room 1 bathroom cabin with a small living room and kitchenette so I am not rich."
     "Do you have a horse?" I ask.
     "Yes bud is awesome he is very gentle, if you want to ride him you can." He says.
     "My oh my this is exiting! Nathan you don't know how much I've wanted a horse so maybe it won't be so bad." I say. He laughs as we put our luggage on the belt up to the plane. We go through the metal detectors and get to our seats.
     "So are there any girls on this ranch?" I ask.
     "The for mans daughter and one of our other cowboys has a sister kind of like our situation, their parents died three years ago." Nathan tells me.
     "Are they nice?" I ask.
     "Lydia is nice she's the one also living with her brother. I don't really know about Miranda the formans daughter though." Nathan says. I nod and settle back into my seat for the flight.

    The furniture that is going to Nathan he had it shipped along with my bedroom stuff, only the stuff he wanted. He already has a lot of stuff he needs for his house. He shipped the couch, the recliner, and his old bedroom set the rest he left at the house covered with dust cloths.

* * * *

    It is my first day in school and I am so nervous. I have no idea what to wear I want to make a good impression. My stomach is in knots. I get up and take a shower and do my makeup in a light but cute way so I don't look like a slob. Then I put my hair up in a twist with curls cascading down to my shoulders. Last I put on my red and black plaid button up with my sea green zip up puffer vest, with dark blue jeans and black boots that go up to my knees and some little things like jewelry and a hand bag. 

* * * *

    When I walk into the school office with my brother the aid looks up, she has a pinched expression on her face and a pair of nerdy glasses.
     "How my I help you?" She asked.
     "I'm here to register my sister for the rest of the school year and here for the day." Nathan says confidently.
     "Okay one moment I have to get the secretary and the principle to do that." She says getting up.
     "Thanks." Nathan says. 

    We stand there for a few minutes when a lady with a red skirt suit and another lady with a big sweater and a black pair of tie up boots with leggings walk in.

     "Hello I'm principle Grant." The lady with the red skirt suit on says "How may I help you?"
     "I'm here to enroll my sister." Nathan repeats again.
     "Oh, come this way." Ms. Grant says.

     They go through all the paper work in about 20 minutes and all I had to do was sign a few waivers, I got my schedule.

    I had first period science with Mr. Finigan, second period History with Mrs. Sharp, third period Gym with Ms. Cassidy, fourth period Calculus with Mr. Fayett, and Fifth and Sixth study halls. Seemed like an easy schedule.
     "Thanks." I told Ms. Grant. She smiled and says,
     "No problem Saige, you will do well I suspect and I like your outfit."
     "Thanks." I say smiling.
* * * *
    The day goes by quickly and I have made a new friend. Her name is Aleah and she is really nice, She is spunky and nerdy. Also she is a cute kind of girl, she has a twin brother, his name is Mike. They are so funny around each other. I really like them both and hope they're as sincere as they seem. I have a suspicion they are. I had a good day.