Chapter I- The Begining

As you may know every story about action, adventure, and what not, is always the same. Good guy is face with a problem, good guy fixes problem, every one is happy. Well this story is way different. No one is the good guy, no one is the bad guy. Let me introduce my self. I am Chaos. I will be your guide throughout this story. Now let us enter the world of War Hammer and see what is going on.

"Argon!! Where is it?!"A loud booming voice demanded.
"Hahaha. You will never get it back. I have a Theebal taking it to Uchala as we speak. The Omnicle will be detonated and the White Fang Clan will win. You loose Flarent."

Enraged, Flarent drew his battleaxe and drove through Argon's head. The blood draining from his lifeless body into the cracks of the stone floor. Flarent yelled out and beautiful wings of white and gold feathers busted out of his armor and he gave a leap of faith out the window and flew.

Else where the Theebal named Corax was on its way to Uchala, the great city of darkness and ruin. Corax halted when he came upon an emerald stuck in the dirt. He picked it up and examined it. The emerald began to glow and it cracked. Corax felt uneasy. Then he realized what had just happened. He had just released the Qulandath demon. But then to some surprise. Nothing happened. Corax stuffed the emerald in his pocket and continued with his journey.

Quick chapter, huh? Well don't worry, every story needs an intro. Just so that you are clear on things a Theebal is a train and stealth mercenary. Normally used for killing but Argon had different intentions. The Omnicle is a stone that gives the holder dark evil powers, strong enough to rule all of the Vyrant relm. Flarent is an ex-ruler of the Fire and Blood nation. Argon is the soul heir to the White Fang Clan. And, finally, Qulandath is an old demon who wants nothing but to kill all good in the relm. Now go go the next chapter awaits your eyes and brain. And please take off your shoes before you enter the next chapter.