Justin Bieber is typing..

Kylie; my sister slays

Ariana;queen👑

Hailey; my boo❤️

Ryan; y'all love taking pictures

Ariana;duh Ryan memories boy😂

*Not in groupchat form*

Ariana pov

Ring ring ring

"Ariana can you get the door" Kylie asked.

"Yes bestie" I opened the door and guess who it was Justin and his hoe

"Hi Justin" I said gave him a kiss in the cheek and ignored the hoe and walked towards the kitchen to where Kylie was to warn her.

"Justin come to the kitchen help me put some of these beers away" Kylie yelled to Justin.

"Ariana Kylie you both look fine" Justin said walking in checking is out.

"So where you left your hoe" I said giving and annoyed face.

"Ariana stop she sitting outside or something" Justin said getting close to me and grabbing my waist I giggled.

"I know you miss me" he whispered in my ear making goosebumps all over my body.

"Justin stop" I said laughing.

"Okay imma open the door tyga is here he just texted" Kylie said leaving with awkwardness.

"Answer me and I'll stop" Justin said smirking.

"Okay what hurry" I said rolling my eyes.

"Do you miss me" he said once again making goosebumps all over my body.

"Nah I don't" I whispered in his ear lying to him and myself.

"Haha funny I don't believe you" he said crashing his lips on mine kissing me passionately letting go of me and going outside to Sofia.

"That motherfucker" i said touching my lips and smiling like a school girl.

"Baby the party has begun I've arrived" Sean said startling me and hugging me.

"Yeah it has" I said widening my eyes as Sean went outside to say high to the rest.

"Ariana are you okay" Kylie asked giving me a don't fool me look.

"Bitch you know me to much the craziest thing just happened" I said.

"Spill girl" Kylie said since we were alone in the kitchen waiting for Hailey Ryan and kendall.

"You saw how Justin got close to me grabbing my waist he said something in my ear saying I know you miss me but when you left he asked me if I missed him I was like nah I don't and he said I know your lying and he crashed his lips on mine and kissed me passionately and went outside" I said all in my feelings Kylie was with her mouth wide open.