Chapter Thirty-Two

I wake up and feel uncomfortable.

Someone was holding me. And it wasn't Kyle.

I start struggling, and get smacked in the face.

My mouth goes open and I let tears out.

"What do you want from me?" I ask them trying to shrink away.

"Hmmmm. I want my master to have a string Luna, and have strong pups." The captor says.

"And who's your master exactly? And what's a Luna?" I say once I rip from his grasp and move to the other side of the car. I shrink in the corner and curl into a ball, waiting for my answer.

He grins cruelly and tilts his head. "All you need to know is your going to have lots of fun.." He says putting his Nast hands on my butt.

I just hold still and let out silent tears.

I wanted Kyle.

"Please let me go, I want Kyle." I say sobbing subtly trying to pull away.

He grow old and makes his hands known.

I start to struggle once more.

Suddenly the car jerks to a stop and the guy holding me, suddenly disappears.

And what I mean my disappeared, is the car door was ripped off its hinges, and he was thrown out of the car.I scream and push myself further into the car.

All of the sudden a familiar face appears.

"Kane?" I say and then pass out from emotional exhaustion.