"Joshi, I have to go now... "

"But Sir... You have to be here for Home Minister's protection..." Inspector Joshi said.

"I have better job to do than saluting the Minister and escorting him" Rishab said.

"Sir, it's your duty" Joshi reminded him

Rishab glared at him. "You don't have to remind me what my duty is"

"Sir, already you have been in suspension and now this dereliction of duty will cause you high..."

"The fuck I care!"

"Sir, I can't believe it's you who is talking like this! You worship this job"

"Don't you think you talk too much?" he asked gritting his teeth.

"Sorry, Sir"

"Of course I love my job but right now..." he ran both his hands through his hair to contain his frustration. He can't believe the intensity of love he had for his wife. He felt like his very existence would be worthless if his wife wasn't by his side. It wasn't only his wife now. She was also carrying their unborn child. He promised her to protect their child. He had to go now from here and reach his wife before it was too late! He decided. "...I do have a duty to protect my wife as her husband."

"Your wife? What happened to her, Sir? You said she was pregnant the other day right? Is it an emergency? You want me to come along with you?" Joshi asked in concern.

"Thanks but no thanks. I will handle this matter on my own."

"May I ask what this matter concerns about? Is it about her health?" he can't help being curious.

"No, no. She is fine or at least I hope so"

Joshi nodded and hesitate to ask the next question seeing Rk was in a hurry to leave the spot.

"You want to say something?"

"What excuse should I give if Commissioner Sir asks about your absence?"

"Tell him I got 'Dengu' fever and admitted in hospital." Rk replied sardonically leaving Joshi to gap at him, open mouthed.

--0-

(Few hours later, At Agatti Island, Lakshadweep Archipelago, India)

"We are here. Get down" One of the guys who abducted Madhu shoved her arm waking her up from her sleep. Yeah, she dosed off as soon as the plane took off. It helped her to keep her mind off of the events happening around her and also she got some rest.

"What did I tell you about touching me?" Madhu barked at the guy for rudely awakening her. "Next time you dare touch me I will fucking kill you." Madhu threatened him through gritted teeth. "Remember it isn't an empty threat. I'm damn serious." She added when the guy chuckled taking her threat lightly.

The guys were taken aback by her guts. She was one fragile looking lady but was fearlessly daring against 6 men and threatening them. Un-fucking-believable!

What on earth gave her that much strength and guts to even think that she can fight them? They all wondered and shared worried glances. "Does she carrying any explosives? Will she blow up them all? Should we check her?" one of the guys whispered to the leader guy who was giving instruction on what to do next, where to take her and all.

Madhu can tell he wasn't the leader as he himself was getting orders over phone from someone else and it wasn't hard for her to guess they were taking her to their boss.

Though they talked in mere whisper still Madhu managed to catch few words. "Check me? Will they ask me to remove my shirt?" Madhu thought nervously.