Jealousy's enemy

~Lunchbreak~

Reader: M-Midorima- kun s-stop it, everyone will see us!

Midorima: It's just a Kiss and besides we're in a place where nothing is clearly visible.

Reader: you mean a blind spot! Also if it's just a kiss then stop undressing me!

Midorima: Come now let me continue I haven't held you for almost 24 hours, and as you've said before it's a blind spot! So no one will see.

Reader: Heyyy! NOooo... Mmmmm

Reader thoughts: I-I can't breath he's too rough.

>tears came out of your eyes<

Takao: Heyyy! Shin-chan (moves closer) what are you doing?
(sees you and your messed up uniform: 4 of your buttons are undone, your legs is getting exposed way too much, your neck has some hickeys on it & your face emits an erotic expression.)
c-could it be y-you shin-chan......

>Midorima fixes your uniform<

Midorima: what do you want takao, geez didn't you see us busy. I was getting at the best part too!

Takao: (notices your tears) what do you mean by best part, Shin-chan she's crying you know! look at her! are you ok ____*name*?

Reader: T-takao-kun...uuuwwwaaa

>in tears, runs to takao and hugs him.<
>Midorima runs off clenching his fist<

~Afterschool~

Reader: M-Midorima-kun about earlier I'm so sorry, I was just surprised and got slightly scared.

Midorima: Huh! What do you mean I'm sorry? Don't screw with me You let another guy, but me touch you! You think I'll forgive you that easy!

>yells then glares at you with a menacing face.<

Reader: u-u-uwaaa!!!

>Cry loudly then runs off<
>Midorima chase after you<

Takao: What Wrong?

Kagami: Hey! Why're you crying?

Reader: it's Midorimaaa h-he hates me just because I rejected his love this morning, uwaaa!
(Both kagami and takao hugs you)

>Midorima arrives and then runs off after seeing you being embraced by two guys.<

~Morning~

You were about to enter class when Midorima grabbed you and dragged you to the infirmary room, he then checked if there's no people around, he then locked the door.

>He shuts the curtains and throw you into the bed, he began undressing you and took off his shirt!<

You panicked but thought that if you refused them you'll both will break up, you didn't want that to happen, so you just closed your eyes And turned sideways ignoring him, he then began to kiss you on strange places, you didn't react to this, he then stopped and said: "do you hate me that much, that you would go off to other boys."
You become very surprise hearing him say that, you then said: huh! What do you mean? I thought I was the one who is hated by you. (a slight tear came out of your eyes)

Midorima: What how could I possibly hate the first and final woman I will ever love! (he blushed heavily and turned away from you.)
(you fixed your uniform and hugged him from behind.)

Reader: I'm sorry I made you jealous, I promise that won't ever happen, besides me and takao-kun are just friends, also Kagami-kun is my childhood friend.

Midorima: (turned to face you) well that's reassuring, now let me purify you from their touch yesterday!

He then pushed you down the bed, and started to explore your body.
And then you obviously know what happens next!

A/N: hah! just thinking about it makes my head explode >/////<