Prince Charming

Rosie was lying on bed thinking about Prince Charming. She wondered how they would meet. Will prince charming came riding on the horse like a prince in Cinderlla or will prince be like beast who later turn into handsome prince like in beauty and beast.

She was wondering looking at the moonlight from the window. Suddenly the door opened and grandma Joseph came inside.

"My sweet Rosie why are you still awake?" Said Grandma Joseph sitting beside her bed and rubbing Rosie hair.
"Grandma do you think my prince charming will come ridding on horse for me like in fairy tale stories?"
Grandma Joseph giggled for a while.

"May be yes or no?I m not sure about it. But you will meet with your prince charming that is for sure" said Grandma Joseph .

"Grandma i  want  my prince  should to come ridding on horse because all prince do in fairytale" Rosie was lost thinking and imaging her prince charming.

"Hope your prince come ridding on horse now Rosie sleep. Stop day Dreaming" said grandma Joseph making the blanket properly for Rosie. Grandma Joseph kissed Rosie on the cheeks and left.

Rosie was not feeling sleepy so she kept on watching on moonlight and imagining herself dancing with a handsome prince.