My first dance

This is the story of me and my rival it may sounds weird but we are really close friends? Actually I mean ENEMIES. It all started in grade 5 when I bumped the most handsome and popular boy kazuto ,Oops! I forgot to introduce my name is Cross Kazumi and MY RIVAL is Meguri Tsumiki the most annoying girl in school and i really hate her! and back to the story while i was walking in the hallway bringing my books , I met the new boy at school. I stared at his deep red dark eyes and his beautiful smile then suddenly we bumped with each other and guess what happend ? .....................................................................

Your idea is wrong because we didn't kiss like in the dramas or movies but instead he spilled the juice in my uniform so I got embarassed because everyone kept looking at me and they were all laughing , I died of embarassment and cried

He walked towards me and he carried me in the middle of the crowd then suddenly my heart beat got faster and faster the moment he carried me.The wind suddenly blew harder which made my skirt lift but I did'nt notice then he told me the most unexpected thing he said "hey i can see your underwear........ its purple" and I blushed and said "just shut up your embarassing me you idiot! just let me go" , He accidentally dropped me and my feet was badly hurt.He looked at me worriedly  and said "I'm really sorry and please let me help you ,my name is kazuto and you are?" I really got angry and told him "say sorry to yourself "and then i walked out .Oh shoot ! I forgot I must go to the principal office.I tried to hurried but my feet is hurt so I arrived late and then i saw kazuto again?! what? that's impossible!!! Miss Francia ,our principal,screamed at me "Hey! young lady stop staring at the window!  You must fix your grades because you are failing"."What did you say ma'am?" I asked her and she really got pissed off and said "nevermind! "Kazuto laughed at me and said "you are really silly" then he looked at my feet and said "are you alright let me see that" and he held my feet and heart beats again faster than ever "why am i feeling this way when he is with me?" "Why are you spacing out again?" said kazuto i told him "I'm sorry I'm just thinking of something" . Kazuto said "we better hurry or your wound will get worst pls lend me your hand ?" without thinking I grab his hand and i think I'm falling in love this cant be happening and my visions were blurry then *thud* then next thing i knew i was at the clinic. I heard a girl talking to kazuto  and i felt pain inside my heart what is happening to me, then kazuto said "are you alright now?" "Yes! by the way who is the girl with you kazuto?" "Ah that! She is the girl who is running for the position of vice president Meguro Tsumiki......."

"Meguri Tsumiki?  Who is that?"

The girl turn and look at us and introduce her self "Hi, my name is Meguri Tsumiki nice to meet you and you are?" "I'm Cross Kazumi nice to meet you too." "Wait! girls how about me? kazuto said." "Well we dont mind if you  join, I said." Then suddenly Meguri hug Kazuto and said "So what do you want to know Kazuto?" and that make my heart ache , "What is happening to me? I dont care if Meguri will hug Kazuto but why I feel hurt inside my heart," and suddenly tears falling on my cheeks and I run away to them but Kazuto grab my hand and Kazuto said " Are you okay? Do you feel any pain? or What?" "Yes I feel pain............inside of my heart..." I thought.

"Hey Kazumi are you listening to me" Kazuto said. "Ah! Kazuto what are you saying to me?" I said that Are you okay? Do you feel any pain? kazuto said. "No ... no rea..lly I dont feel any..... pain."

-------------------------------------