"Its Game time niggas!"

Start from the beginning

They got it in the huddle and and did there thing. They took the court and it was out Ball.

Kaylee threw it into to Victoria who dribbled it done the court and shoot for three. The crowd went crazy when she made it.

The other team went right back down to there side and scored. Kaylee got the ball and sprinted down the court.

"She fast." O said.

"A lot of Little people are. Kaylee short little legs just -" zo trails of doing running motion with his arms making us laugh.

"You a fool nigga." Gelo said laughing.

We go back to watching the game. There is 10 minutes left and Kay has the Ball dribble it between her legs.

She jab steps and back up. The 6 foot tall girl on the other team is guarding her. When Kaylee fakes left the girl pushes her making Kaylee slide back. Obviously a foul.

"You not even that good." The tall chick said looking down at Kaylee.

Everyone in the stands stand up waiting for Kaylee to get up. It's so quiet in here as her team surrounded her and Metri help her up.

"She bout to go off." I said already knowing what's about to happen.

"What you mean?" Zo asked.

I look back to the game to see that Kaylee just walked away.

"That's unusual." Gelo said. "She would have been went off on Victoria

"Yeah you right." I said.

They went on a short break and came back on the court Kaylee made her free throws putting the team up by 6.

There is now 5 minutes left and the other team caught up quick.

Kaylee has the ball walking down the court. That tall chick is defending her again.

Kaylee starting to run a little. Now they are close the girls arm is out. Kaylee goes between her legs twice and then behind her back twice and then she did that sequence even faster making the girl seem like she didn't know what to do.

Kaylee fakes left went right and did a step back making the girl fall to the ground and the stands stood up yelling. Kaylee shot a deep three.

"Your not even that good." Kaylee said stepping over the girl who was nursing her ankle.

The crowd 'ooo's.

Her team surrounded her they were jumping up and down and Kaylee was really chill about it.

"Bro Kaylee is straight savage. She stepped over that girl like LeBron!" Eli said jumping up and down.

"She gone average bout 20 points per game. She good for being a freshman lil bro." Zo said sitting down.

The girls won there game 95 to 82.

At the end of the game both teams got in a line to slap hands saying good game. Kaylee and the other girl didn't slap hands of course making me and Gelo laugh.

"Good job baby. I told you. You had nothing to worry bout." I said giving her a kiss.

"Thanks mocha." I said hugging him.

"Mocha?" Zo asked.

"I call him caramel, mocha, or caramel mocha cause he light skin and has blonde hair." I explained my logic.

"You crazy."

"Good game." The tall girl said making Kaylee turn around.

She just nods her head and says "you too."

"Next time imma shut you down though." She said. I don't know why she was trying to start a conversation. Kaylee isn't one to make friend.

"Don't count on it." Kaylee said straight faced.

"Aight. Well see who's better." She said. This conversation turned serious really quick.

"But didn't literally take your ankles? You got subbed out cause you could even run." Kaylee said laughing. "So hobble on outta here."

"Oooo." Eli and zo said from behind me.

"Whatever." The girl said walking away.

"Oh and next time we play and you push me like that again imma swing on sight no lie."

"Calm down kay." Metri said.

"Bet." The girl said and walked out the gym.

"Kaylee you wild." Gelo said laughing.

"Nah bitches think cause they scored 6 points they can talk trash. Talking bout we gon see who's better next time." Kaylee said. "The fuck? Hoe shut the hell up."

"Come on Kaylee let's get the locker rooms before you get into another fight." Metri said dragging her away.

"See what we mean? She get mad quick." Gelo said.

"You got trouble on yo hands melo dip." Zo said.

"Oh I know."

::::
Y'all already know Kaylee drops niggas. Y'all also know that Kaylee always got hater trynna come at her but she not having it.

I still can't get over how fine Melo is like every time I see him I just wanna cry. Did y'all watch his AAU team play?

I wished I lived in Cali cause if I did I'd be at all his games real talk.

We reached 7k! Turn up for me. I love y'all you my lil babies.