"Sweetie, we're going on the boat ride early in the morning, a time you won't be up by. So I'll call you afterwards and we can hang out." Cheryl offered, her plump cherry lips pulled into a wide smile. "Plus, we're free on your birthday, you're having a massive party and I'm gonna be there."

"Whatever." Brynn mumbled under her breath while fiddling with the straw in her milkshake. "Just so you know, I will look back on this day and I will hold a grudge against you guys forever."

     "We promise we'll hang out." Cheryl exclaimed, "Now where's that super cute smile of yours?"

     Brynn's tanned lips began to slowly curve up into a smile, as the Blossom Twins both looked at her with smirks on their faces.

     "Great, I'm gonna go to the bathroom. Don't eat all the onion rings." Cheryl explains, sliding out of the booth.

     "Well, no promises." Brynn shrugged, popping an onion ring in her mouth while giving Cheryl a smug grin.

Brynn watches as the female redhead struts away to Pop's bathroom, and then turns her attention to the male redhead, Jason.

"If Cheryl and I had known that you would be alone on the Fourth of July we wouldn't have got the boat and planned everything without you." Jason admitted, scratching the back of his neck.

The raven-haired girl chuckled before replying, "Jason, honestly it's fine. I'll just hang out with someone else."

"Like Reggie?"

"Jason," Brynn quickly scolded, "how many times do you have to try and set me up with Reggie. You and Cheryl are always trying to get us to go on a date, why?"

"Because you guys would be cute, and you talk about him all the time telling us how funny and great he is. Plus, I know you think he's attractive." Jason leans back into his seat, a smug look covering his face.

"I don't talk about him that much." Brynn mumbled while starting to have a sip of her milkshake.

"Yes you do." Cheryl slides back into the seat next to her.

     "Are you kidding me?" Brynn groans, just before she takes a hand full of onion rings and began to eat them. "How did you even go to the bathroom that fast, like you were really quick."

     "If it helps, Reggie talks about you too. He tells the guys how funny, smart, honest and attractive you are." Jason confesses, mumbling the last part, while taking a drink of his milkshake.

     "Bullshit."

     "Not bullshit." The Blossom Twins both retorted in perfect synchronisation, as they gave each other a look of delight.

Brynn looked between the two red headed twins before awkwardly beginning to talk again, "okay, so end of the conversation. And I was wondering, why did you guys actually bring me here?"

     "We already answered that, were you not liste-." Jason complained, until Cheryl talked over him.

"We thought it would be nice to spend some time with you." She smiled, "because we're best friends. We always hang out."