The End

Is it possible to be this in love after four years together? I was laying in bed, next to my sexy, handsome, lickalicious husband, smiling at his sleeping face. I remember marrying Brand like it was yesterday. That stupid Elvis preacher and his bimbo assistant who all but rubbed against Brand five minutes before we got married. Just thinking about it makes me angry still. Life was perfect after that day and since then, things have only gotten better.

We gave birth to a healthy little girl a few months after getting married. We named her Annabeth and she was such a daddy's girl. Brand was so wrapped around her little finger. She had my hair and his eyes and attitude. She was so loving and helpful that it was hard to imagine she was going to be four today. "MOMMY, DADDY!" I jumped hearing her scream our names but Brand just scooted closed to me, hiding his face into my chest. "She gets that from you Babe," he mumbled and I smiled at him. "She's just scared Honey, it's your turn to get up with her though." The last few nights she'd gotten it into her head that there was a monster under her bed and she'd wake up screaming for us.

"I'll give you anything you want if you go this time. I'm so tired. She kept me up for over an hour last time, making me read to her and I even had to crawl under her bed to show her there was nothing there. I got stuck Kimber, it wasn't pretty." I laughed at his angry tone and petted his hair. "I'll go on one condition Love." I waited for him to answer me and when he moved his hands under shirt to rub my stomach as he kissed the skin on my chest, I moaned. "Anything," he breathed against my skin and kept kissing me. "I'll go check on Anna if you carry your son for the next two months." Brand scoffed and grabbed my breasts in his hands, moving his body up so his face was even with mine. "Baby, you know I'd trade places with you in a heart beat but he likes you more than me. I can think of a way to take your mind off the gymnastics he's doing against your organs though. I don't know how you do it." He pressed his lips to mine lustfully and I knew I was gone. Brand and I had tried for over a year to have another baby after Anna but it was no luck. After going to the doctor and getting some pills to help us, we fell pregnant again finally. We were having a baby and had just found out it was a boy. I was so excited and Brand was elated. I think he'd always wanted a son and I was glad I was able to give him that. Since we'd gotten married, I'd made it my mission to try and give him everything he'd ever wanted because he gave me the one thing I always wanted. He gave me a family.

"I'll accept your deal but as soon as I come back to bed, you're going to make love to me. I've been up for hours, watching your sexy face and I'm all hot and bothered for you." I placed my hands on the sides of his face and pulled his face close to mine. "I've never loved anyone as much as I love you. I'm so lucky to have you, you know that?" A soft smile spread across his face and he said, "I love you too Baby and I'm the lucky one. Did I ever tell you how much I love when you're pregnant. You get all emotional and extra loving." He kissed my lips and removed his hands from under my shirt, making me whimper at his lack of contact. "DADDY, MOMMA. I'M SCARED!"

"I'm going, but you be ready for me when I get back." I kissed his lips again and got out of bed. Brand lightly smacked my ass as I stood up and I turned around to face a glare at him. "Sorry Babe, I couldn't help it. You're ass is just so perfect." I smiled at him and shook my head, moving to grab my bathrobe and heading towards the door. "I'll have Anna down in ten minutes, you watch. You be ready for me." Brand shot me a wicked smile and winked at me as I left the room. Damn tease.

Seeing my wife pregnant with my son was perfect. Kimber pregnant again was the best gift. We'd tried so hard to get pregnant again and she felt so awful when it didn't happen right away. We didn't try for Anna and having to try for James was hard on her. She felt like it was her fault. I tried my hardest to make her feel special, loved and sexy any chance I got because I didn't want her to think about anything but how much she was loved.

Thinking back on my life with Kimber, all I could do was smile. She'd honestly made my life complete in every way. She'd finally opened up to me fully after we were married and she showed me her feelings. When Annabeth was born, it was the greatest day of our lives. Kimber wanted a family so badly and I was just glad I was able to give it to her.

I got up from bed to use the bathroom and I could hear Anna talking to Kimber about the new baby. "Momma, I don't want the new baby. Can you take him back?" Kimber laughed and so did I. Anna said the funniest things sometimes. "No Baby, I can't. Daddy and I already bought and paid for him. The store said we can't bring him back but I promise Daddy and I will still love you exactly like we do now." I smiled at my wife's sweet words. She was a great mom and I couldn't wait to have another baby with her.. or two or three. I just loved seeing her pregnant with my child. I finished using the bathroom and as I came back out to get in bed, Kimber was walking back into our room.

"I told you to be ready for me when I came back. Now get your sexy ass in that bed and give me what I asked for." Her eyes sparkled as she walked towards the bed where I was moving. I took my shirt off and turned towards her, only wearing boxers. "God your sexy." Kimber ran her hands down my chest and I removed the bathrobe from her body. "Your sexy Babe. Seeing you like this, pregnant and glowing makes me excited." I kissed her lips like I haden't in years. Feeling my sexy wife wrap herself around me as I laid us back on the bed, I gave her exactly what she asked for.. twice.

I've never been so in love with a woman in my life and I don't regret one second of my life with Kimber. It may have taken us years to take that next step but in the end it was more than worth it. Rolling over, I watched my exhausted and beautiful wife sleep. I kissed her forehead and pulled the blanket up to cover her more. She scooted over closer to me and mumbled, "Brand, love, mmm," making me smile. "I love you too Kimber, I always have and I always will."