Chapter 1

Well my life started out as all normal students start off after leaving secondary school, boring and dull. The first day of school and we already categorized ourselves in our interest groups. Some were friends from primary school and others did not know anyone and kept to themselves. I only knew two people a cute, short and beautiful girl, her name was Moana, and another girl from my primary school named Susie . Each of us were separated into different classes and we hardly spoke.

        On our first day of school we met the devil himself. Her name was Mrs. Hyde. She was of a dark skin complexion, she wore glasses and had short dark hair. From the rumours we heard about her we always tried to keep her on her good side. Anyway, Moana had always caught my attention. She was the most beautiful girl my eyes had ever seen. We both went to classes together and I grew fond of her.  But she had a boyfriend so I was afraid to ask her out. Even though we live in the same area, we the same classes, and go to the same school, when I asked her out she said no the first time. I would have done anything for her,  I could have fought for her but instead I avoided her because I did not want to make her feel uncomfortable. Everything I did I did it because I cared for her. So I waited until she was single again but that was a bad idea.