Sameer: Rawte, tum Chotu ke saath resort jaavo'..yahaan Sonali,main aur Shree hai na??

Arjun didn't want to leave but he had to'.he wanted to bring back his and Riya's clothes'.So he decided to go and come back soon'..Riya's face frowned hearing that but she knew he would come back soon'..

Arjun: Riya, main jaldi aa jaavunga'.tum khayaal rakhna'..teek hai??

Riya: hmmm'..

[Sonali and Shree sat with RIya while Sameer preferred to stay outside''.All through, RIya's eyes were fixed to the door eagerly waiting for Arjun's arrival''She kept thinking what was he doing for so long''.Sonali feeded her with soup and then her medicines'..but she was quite restless'.she wasn't talking much'..Sonali and Shree sensed her thoughts]

Shree: lagtha hai koyi kisiko bohat miss kar raha hai'..

Sonali: tum kiske baare mein baat kar rahe ho Shree??

Shree: aap ko nahi pathaa'..wahaan bhi aisa hi kuch haal hai'..Chotu ne phone kiya tha'.

Riya: [in an impulse, anxiously] kya woh raaste mein hai???? Kab tak paunchenge???

Shree: kaun raaste mein hai?? Main toh Chotu aur uski 11:30 waali ki baat kar raha tha''

Sonali: ohhh''haaan bechaari wahaan Mumbai mein Chotu ke raah dekh rahi hogi na??

[all the while, both look at Riya with naughty glint in their eyes'.Riya feels helpless without knowing where Arjun is'..she cant find out herself and these two were hell bent on teasing her'']

Riya: SHREEE'..maine Arjun sir ke baare mein poocha!!!

Sonali: toh tum Arjun ko miss kar rahi thi kya???? Aur humne sochaa ke''[Arjun barges in]

Arjun: kaun mujhe miss kar raha hai????

All smiled and alternated their look at both of them''They thought to themselves that Arjun and Riya were made for each other''.Riya had brought Arjun back into life and now Arjun had literally dragged her from death! They were truly blessed!!

Riya blushed pink when she saw him coming in''.She lowered her gaze and waited for him to come near her''.She had a blurred vision of his confession in her mind'.it was echoing ever since then''and that made her all the more shy'She wondered if he would say it again when she was in her full senses'.. How will he say it??? What would she reply???? Questions of this kind were tumbling in her mind''..meanwhile, Sonali, Shree and Sameer Sir had bid bye and left'..She was just smiling and never noticed all that'.she was in a dreamy world altogether''

It was only when the nurse came in with the medicines, did she snap out and noticed that she was all alone with Arjun'.he hadn't come near her'..he let her be and was sitting on the sofa with a magazine in his hand''"ufff'.this man, na???" She muttered under her breath while she took the medicines''He glanced up and smiled pleasantly at the nurse as if to thank her''..

The nurse left smiling and she was again all alone with him''..and he was ignoring her!!!

"WHAT THE HELL RAWTE!!! Thodi dher pehle, ghanto tak haathon mein haath lekhar mere paas baite teh'..ab dekho attitude dikhaakar itne dhoor''tumhe toh main dekh loongi!!! Wait"

She cleared her throat to catch his attention'''..He looked up "kuch kehna hai??"

Arjun's POV: The rough and tough man he posed to be had just melted away in past few hours and his vulnerable weak side was exposed'..now he was finding it a little weird to come in terms with it'..moreover the confession from deep inside him had also shook him up a bit''now facing Riya seemed difficult'.he also wanted to know if she had heard and remembered his confession!

Kismat Connectionजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें