|Chapter 1|

A/N:

 The beginning of InuXBoku SS fanfiction! :D I am so excited for this story and I hope it will catch the eye of fans of the show. ^_^ I tried looking up fanfictions of the show on here [Wattpad], but couldn't find any. I decided to write the first one. :3 Vote & Comment at the end, please! :3 ~Mikuru~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Chapter 1: 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Ririchiyo's P.O.V.

        It has been a full week since I told Miketsukami that I loved him. I was so happy when he returned my feelings and I knew something deep inside of my soul changed that day. The day I arrived at Ayakashikan, I was rude and anti-social, but after spending my entire time with everyone who lived at Ayakashikan I have became an open person. The one person who I have grown to be dependent one since my arrival here was Miketsukami. He has taught me to love myself and to learn to less rude and more open. That is what made me start to love him. He knew me from when I started writing letters to Kagero, which was actually Miketsukami writing in place of him. I learned more about Miketsukami than I have ever learned about my fiancée. I'm excited to learn how to become comfortable around Miketsukami and how the rest of my time here is going to turn out. 

    I was currently laying on my bed with nothing but one of Miketsukami's long grey sweatshirt. Since we started dating, Miketsukami insists on coming over for dinners and movie nights. I've declined and sent him to go buy me stuff at the closest mall each time he has asked me. I just haven't got the courage to be alone with him after we said that we loved each other. He has been trying to get me comfortable with his closeness, but it's still brand new to me. Every time he gets near my heart beats fast and I blush uncontrollably. I love the closeness, but I'm so inexperienced with it that I'm afraid I'm going to mess it up.

    My daze is interrupted with a knock to the door followed by a voice from the other side saying, "Miss Ririchiyo, are you awake? I'm sorry to disturb you, but they are about to wrap up the breakfast and get ready for lunch down in the lounge and I was wondering if you wanted me to head down and bring you something up." It was Miketsukami and I got up to open the door, completely forgetting about my current apparel. As I opened the door, Miketsukami was dressed in his normal suit and black gloves and also his smile that almost looks like he is about to cry. Once he opened his eyes and noticed the door was open, his eyes widened and I saw him swallow deeply. I leaned against the door frame and tilted my head at him, "What's wrong, Miketsukami?" He didn't respond, but he did press closer to me and touch my forearm, which caused shivers to go up my body. His eyes stared into mine and he just whispered, "Go get changed, Miss Ririchiyo. Please."

     I just looked at him questionably and finally realized that I was only in his sweatshirt and it was pretty short on me while I was standing. I blushed deeply and slammed the door in his face. I shouted through the door, "Pervert! I-I'll be out in a few minutes. Go get me udon and I'll be down there soon enough." My back was pressed against the door to keep him from opening it. I hear his chuckled followed by, "It was your fault for opening the door like that and teasing me, Miss Ririchiyo. I will get your dishes ready. I'll meet you in the lounge." After I was sure I could hear the elevator ding and the door close, I walked away from my door. 

    I glanced around my suite and noticed that I barely had any furniture in it. There was a bed in the far left corner, a couch and coffee table in the middle, a desk in the right corner and a small kitchen. There was barely anything that really made the suite a part of who I am now. After I eat breakfast, I'll see if Miketsukami would venture with me to the mall to pick out some new furniture. I walked into the bathroom and noticed I didn't have any clean clothes anywhere. I ran my hands through my hair and started panicking. What am I going to wear?! I quickly retrieved my phone from the charger that was on the nightstand beside my bed. On speed dial there is Miketsukami-1, Karuta-2, and Sorinozuka-3. I pressed number one and waited for the him to pick up. After the first ring, Miketsukami picked up. "Yes, Miss Ririchiyo?" I lifted the microphone up to my mouth and growled through it, "Where are my clothes?! I cannot find them anywhere in the suite! I can't go down to breakfast like this." 

    "Oh! I am so sorry, Miss Ririchiyo! I forgot to grab them from the laundry room this morning. How about you just stay put and I'll bring both your laundry and breakfast up to you." Before I could tell him no, he hung up. I paced the suite looking for anything to cover myself up in and failed miserably. I decide to sit on my knees on the couch. Not soon after I sat down, Miketsukami walked in with a bag of clothes and a tray filled with all my favorite breakfast foods. The one that caught my eye was the udon. Every morning I tell Miketsukami to order it for me. He happily does and I eat it happily. As long as everyone is happy. He sat the tray in front of me and rummaged through the bag, pulling out a pair of dark blue jeans and a black shirt. "Are these alright, Miss Ririchiyo?" I just nodded and grabbed them, heading to the bathroom to change. 

     Once the bathroom door closes tightly behind me, I threw his sweatshirt over my head and onto the cool tile of the bathroom floor. Taking a glance at myself in the mirror, I noticed that my hair was knotted in tons of spots and I had dark circles under my eyes. After I changed into what he handed me, I brushed my hair out and applied a slight amount of eye concealer to hide the circles. Stepping out fulling dressed and clean, I sat back down on the couch and proceeded to eat my breakfast. Miketsukami sat beside me and patiently watched me eat. I took a quick look over at him and coughed, "Are you hungry, Miketsukami? I have plenty of food here for two." I blushed and he just chuckled, "No, but thank you. I have already ate this morning, but I am so happy that you concern yourself about my well being." I just continued eating and nodded. My food was gone before I could even blink and realized that I was practically starving and didn't even notice. Miketsukami casually laid his arm behind my butt and pressed close enough to me that his thigh touched mine. "Were you hungry, Miss Ririchiyo? I can get you more, if you would like." I just smack his chest and giggled slightly, "Stop teasing. I was hungry, but I'm pretty full now. That reminds me..."

    I nervously played with the hem of my shirt and blushed. Miketsukami just lowered his head and caught my eyes, "What is it, Miss Ririchiyo?" I cleared my throat and blurted out, "I was wondering if you would like to go furniture shopping with me at the mall!" I covered my mouth with my hands and stared wide-eyed at him. His eyes were wide too, but relaxed and soften with a smile. "Of course. I would be honored to go with you, Miss Ririchiyo." He grabbed my hand and gave it a faint kiss. That wasn't that hard, Ririchiyo. You did it and look how close you to are right now. This is not as bad as you first though, huh? I ignored my thoughts and picked up my purse and we headed out the door.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

A/N:

I'm sorry chapter one was short, but I promise to make the other chapters longer. ^_^ Chapter two will probably start off with Karuta's P.O.V. and then it will be Miketsukami's. :3 I want everyone to be able to hear their thoughts and how they feel. :3 Vote & Comment. ~Mikuru~