Chapter two

Ricky's p.o.v

•••

"Hey guys it's ricky! And today me&con -da-Bon are going to do a cheeky q&a for y'all!"

"Hi, I'm 'con-da-Bon' well connor fran-"

"GO CHECK OUT HIS VIDEOS IN THE DOWNBAR"

"Ricky don't interrupt me?!" Connor fake coughed.

"Anyways, we tweeted all you amazing peopleeeee to ask us some questions and here they areeeeeeee"

•••

"And the last question is.."

"DUN DUN DUN"

"please excuse the hyperactive Connor over here"

"Hey guys, I REALLY HOPE YOU PICK THIS, I need advice.. I really enjoy writing music and playing multiple instruments but my family don't support me and they say it's a waste of time, please help!! Love you❤️"

"Aw, love you too"

"So then, what would you so If that was you connor?"

"I think id be really disappointed, I'd want my parents to support my hobbies or maybe even my future career.. Imagine if my parents didn't support youtube"

"Woah.. How deep"

"That what she said"

Connor and I burst out laughing at that point. we can be so dirty minded at times.

•••

Connor and I had just finished re-watching the video before I uploaded. I decided to just do a q&a this week as I wasn't really in a 'challenge' mood.

I pressed upload and 60:00 minutes flashed up on my computer screen, letting me know the upload was going to take an hour.

"Hey connor, fancy a trip to Starbucks?"

"IM IN!" Jc yelled from the pool.

We boarded down to local Starbucks on our penny boards, bought our drinks, then rode down to the pier.

Once we got home we just lounged around and didn't do much. my phone began to ring; playing 'barbie girl', dare off jc, don't ask.

The boys burst out laughing, typical. I glanced at my phone, unknown number? Hm.

"Hello" at first I didn't recognise the voice, but I knew it was definitely feminine.

"Yeah?"

"I'm sorry, who is this?" She called me? Then i recognised the voice.

"You called me silly? Are you okay Amelia? We haven't spoke in a while how've you been?"

"Tell me who this is" her voice was stern, but horse, like she'd been crying.

"Ricky, Ricky Dillon"

"Where are you?" She was crying a lot, I didn't want to ask her about it though because we lost touch, we used to be bestfriends, but I had to move away.

"I'm down in Florida for two more days with o2l, then back home for Christmas, we should meet up" I replied, I wanted to catch up with her again and see how's she's doing.

"Who's o2l?" Clearly she doesn't watch YouTube..

I was about to answer, when shouted was heard at Amelia's end. screaming infact.

"Amelia!? Are you okay?!"

No reply.

"Amelia please answer me?"

No reply.

I was beginning to get woried.

"Ricky" a quite voice spoke, then the line went dead.

An/

Sorry I didn't update yesterday.. I forgot to press update&i just saved it..

COZ IM STUPID

I'll update again on Monday :)

This chapter sucks ano..

Byeee

~Georgia~