Chapter 1

Something Strange in His Pants

Ethan's pov

I made sure Grayson didn't know where I was going, he's fast asleep and if he wakes up, I'll just tell him I went grocery shopping. I grab my phone, keys, and I make extra sure that I bring my blade. I close it and stuff it in my back pocket.

Today was the day. Things might completely shift gears.

I'm driving on my way to Andrea's house, and I'm just thinking of every possible way I could fuck this up. I genuinely like her, something about her smile, her attitude. Gotta admit, she's gorgeous. Nothing compared to my ex's.

I'm done wasting time on superficial bitches who do shit behind my back.

Its been a while since I've been out with a girl. I don't wanna mess up. There's a few things about me that I gotta keep a secret.

If Andrea ever found out what I got myself into a few years back, she'd never want anything to do with me again.

And I wouldn't blame her.

But what's done is done, Gray and I are pretty solitary dudes. We dont really keep many friends around. He doesn't like getting too close to people.

 So I guess you could say we both have these members that help us out when we need it. I started working out more not only because it was a stress reliever, but because I needed to be built enough to defend myself against anything.

I don't wanna ruin this with her, I don't wanna ruin something this good.

Andrea's pov

We're driving around with the windows rolled down, blasting the playlist Ethan has been dying to show me for weeks.

He's different when he's not with his brother. And it's not a bad thing, I'm just glad we finally aren't just meeting up in between breaks at the gym in secret.

He's flinging his arms through the air, pointing at random objects through the window. I'm laughing uncontrollably and can barely make out what he's saying.

He's being himself and I love it. He points at me and starts lip syncing to me, I just about die and gasp for air.

Choke me.

"So I decided to go out to a pizza shop, not anywhere too crazy. I wouldn't wanna scare you by going out somewhere crazy" he laughs as he lowers the volume to the music.

"I wouldn't mind" I nudge him in the arm.

"Maybe if this goes alright and you don't hate me by the end of the night, we can plan that out for out next date" he drops his stare from the wheel and smiles at me for a few seconds.

"You said it. If I dont hate you." We both laugh. We finally pull up to the pizza shop and he hops over to the other side before I could even get out. He opens the door for me and I thank him. He's about to say something when his phone buzzes.

He reached and looks at it. His expression turns completely blank, then slowly his face has a worried look.

"Everything okay?"

"Uh-huh it's nothing" he jams his phone in his pocket rather harshly. He sees that I look worried and slams the car door, turning back to me.

"Yea yea c'mon" he smiles and we start walking. He slowly takes my hand and cups it into his, eventually locking our fingers together.  He's swinging our hands like a little kid would with his mother, it's the cutest thing.

Throughout the night we laughed and made a couple of scenes at our booth. A few other people would look over at us since we were making these weird noises and playing around.

Every now and then he'd calm down and his mood would completely change when he glanced at his phone.

He'd shake his leg and would bite his thumb anxiously. It was like he was waiting for something,

or someone.