Chapter 9~ Heartbreak and Trouble Don't Mix Well...

Start from the beginning

"So....." I trailed off.

He grabbed my hand and started dragging me towards the student parking lot.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

He smiled.

"I'm going to introduce you to some of my friends." He said with a shrug.

"Racing friends?" I asked quietly.

He turned towards me.

"No."

I pouted, making him laugh. We walked up to his truck and I saw the twins and that one guy with the black hair and three other girls over around the truck.

"Guys this is Lily." Riley said, pulling me to his side.

He still hadn't let go of my hand. They all waved.

"Lily this is Austin and Dylan, Jaz, her sister Ruby, Rose and this is Finn."

I waved at them with my free hand. Finn, the guy with black hair and that dark glint in his eyes, was eyeing me with interest.

"So this is the girl that dissed you yesterday huh?" He asked, walking around me in a slow circle.

I suddenly felt self-conscious and scooted closer to Riley.

"Finn leave her alone." Riley said quietly.

Finn stared at me and then Riley for a moment and then walked away.

"What the heck was that?" I whispered.

Riley shook his head.

"Don't worry about it. Finn's just being....Finn." He stated.

I stared after Finn's retreating figure.

"So Lily Brant right?" Jaz asked, pulling me out of my thoughts.

I looked at her.

She was tall with long brown hair cascading down her back. Her sister, Ruby looked similar except she had red hair instead of brown. Rose was a strawberry blonde with beautiful blue eyes. She seemed like the quiet one out of the group. I nodded.

"Yep that's my name."

Jaz looked down at our hands and then looked up.

"Anjelica, ten o'clock." She whispered.

Riley let go of my hand and we all turned around to face her. She walked up to us, to me.

"What do you want Anjelica?" Riley asked, getting in front of me protectively.

Her nose was all bandaged up. She was glaring at me with a pure hatred.

"Rematch." She growled.

My eyes widened.

"No she won that fight fair and square and you know it. You're just pissed because she broke your nose!" Riley growled.

Her eyes softened when they landed on Riley.

"Why'd you leave me? For her?" She asked, pointing at me.

Riley sighed.

"Not now Anjelica."

"Yes now! Tell me!" She yelled, causing everyone around us to look at us.

I sighed.

"Do you honestly have to have everything your way?" I asked.

She stared at me and I pushed Riley from in front of me.

"The world does not revolve around you and if that's what you think then you are in for a rude awakening." I growled, pointing at her.