"I get drugs for the right price yeah yeah. She gone eat this money like it rice. Imma let lean flow through my ice." I started raping.

"Okay Kaylee get it get it." Metri said recording me. I was hitting them folks and doing the Rollie.

"You goofy dog." Lonzo said laughing and putting me on Snapchat.

"It's time for me to go home." Metri said. "You ready kay Kay?"

"She's staying here tonight." Melo said.

Since when?

"I am?" I said at the same time Metri said "she is?"

"Yeah here parents aren't home so it shouldn't be a problem." Melo shrugged.

"Well then I'll see you goons tomorrow." She said grabbing her keys and leaving.

"Hello?" Melo said answer his FaceTime.

Who is tarnation is calling my man his late at night? I can tell everyone else was thinking the same thing because of there facial expressions.

"wassup Victoria." He said.

I don't have a problem with them being friends but these late night conversations won't be happening. Ever.

"Are you alone?" She said.  I was siting next to him without being in the camera. She was only wearing a bra and panties. What the fuck?

"Why?" He asked with a attitude. I'm going to give them 5 more seconds.

" I was thinking I could come over she said seductively. I took the phone.

I was only on 3.

"I think the fuck not you trick ass bitch." I said looking at her through the phone.

"I wasn't talking to you." She said. I could tell she was surprised cause her eyes got wide and she pulled her blanket up.

"Well I'm talking to you. What we not finna do is this." I said. "You not finna be calling Melo at 12 in the morning and you show not finna be trynna seduce him."

"Jealous?"

"Of what? You not cute, you can't hoop. You the jealous one ." I paused looking at me nail. "Remember I have Melo and guess who doesn't... you."

Lonzo ran out the room laughing. He couldn't even stay in the room. Melo Eli and Gelo were rolling too.

Her eyes got watery and she didn't even have a comeback.

"Have a wonderful night bye Victoria." I hung up.

"You one of the most pettiest people I know." Eli said drying his tears.

" I know." I said standing up . "I'm gonna go on to sleep now."

I grab Melo's hand and we go to his room. I take off his shirt and puts basketball pants on.

He gave me a shirt that's to small for him and some basketball shorts.

I change in his bathroom and walk back to his room. He already laying in bed with the light out.

I get into his bed and put my phone on the charger. Melo rolls over and pulls me closer.

"Night baby." Melo said half asleep.

"Night boyfriend." I said kissing his cheek and turning in his arms so my back is against his stomach.

I like having a boyfriend. It's lit.

::::

Really trying to me like Melo and Kaylee. Someone put me on with they cousin lmao.

But izzy and Gelo broke up... now he's single... Metri is single.

Are y'all picking up what I'm putting down? Hopefully you are.

Can I get 5 comments and 5 votes? That's be nice