Firey Passion

Sara brought her lips up to James's and placed them on his, moving her lips against his Sara poured how she felt into the kiss. As the kiss became more passionate both there body’s began to heat up and Sara could feel James need grow against her hip.

“are you sure about this?” Sara looked up at James and saw the hesitation in his eyes. Reaching down and placing her hand on his long hard dick she began to rub him through his pants.

“Absolutely” James smiled at Sara's answer and leaned his head down to kiss her, Sliding his tongue into her mouth his tongue found hers and they danced in a passionate tango. As he continued to kiss Sara, James pushed her onto the bed behind her and crawled on top of her.

Sara let her hands wander up James's shirt and explore his toned abbes and muscles as James's hand wandered up her shirt to her bra. Sara arched her back and moaned when James went underneath her bra and found her sensitive nipple. Grabbing the bottom of Sara's shirt with one hand James lifted it up over her head and began to undo her bra. Letting his head dip down to Sara's neck James began to trail kisses down her neck to her chest, having removed the bra he moved down her chest and took one of her nipples into his mouth.

The sensation of James's tongue twirling around her nipple made Sara moan. Wanting to please him to Sara brought James further onto the bed, climbed on top of him and began to kiss him passionately. While kissing him Sara moved her hands down his abdomen to the bottom of his shirt and pulled it up over his head. After the shirt was off she began to trail kisses down his neck to his chest and further to his pant line, hearing his pants zipper unzip Sara giggled and continued down.

James shuddered Sara's kisses felt like licks of fire as they traveled down his body. Wanting, needing, more from her James unzipped his paints when Sara got to them and let out a moan when she let her hand slide down his pants and grasp his hard dick. James closed his eyes to enjoy the feeling of her hand on his dick and gasped when he felt her lips wrap around him.

Sara smiled to her self when she heard James gasp of pleasure, just knowing that she was in control made her hot. Sliding down his dick she took in as much as she could. when he was as far in as he could go she began to slide back up him making sure to slide her tongue around him as she went up. As she went down the second time she wrapped her hand around him and began to massage the base of his hard shaft. Sara went faster and faster needing him, wanting him to cum she wanted to taste him, all of him. After a couple more deep throats combined with the hand massage she felt his shaft began to grow and swell as it got ready for his reals. Shoving him as far down her throat as she could, Sara could feel him release deep in her throat and flood into her mouth, making sure not to waste any of his cum Sara swallowed all of it.

James body shook with his release, he had never cum so hard in his life. James lifted his head to look at Sara , she smiled and crawled back up him. When Sara reached his head James wrapped his hand in her hair and brought her head down to him, letting there tongues dance once more. Knowing Sara needed more James rolled on top of her and slowly begin to take of her pants, once they were off he slowly removed her underwear and let his hand travel up her leg to her wet spot. James played with her clit her could hear her gasp and moan as her pussy got wet, after he could tell she was near the edge he took her in his mouth and plunged his tongue deep into her. Moving his tongue in and out of her he continued to play with her clit until she screamed her release, when her nectar poured into his mouth James swallowed all of it enjoying it's sweet taste.

Sara lay on the bed gasping for air after her release and didn't even notice when James removed his tongue and replaced it with the tip of his dick. Feeling him slide into her Sara gasped in pleasure and arch her back to meet his thrusts. Bringing her arms around his neck Sara pulled James down to her and kissed him as he thrust into her again and again. Feeling him pull away Sara looked at James and felt his hands on her hips.

James thrust into, but he needed more. Removing him self from her embrace he placed his hands on her hips and made her hips meet his thrusts in speed and force. James watched Sara as her eyes closed and she moaned in pleasure, her hands clutching at the bed sheet. Knowing they were both near the edge James slowed in his thrusts, which made Sara squirm and lift her hips.

“Please don't stop!” James watched Sara as she squirmed and pleaded whit him.

“Look at me” James ordered and he watched as Sara's eyes opened to stare into his eyes. Leaning over her he placed a kiss on her lips and them straightened back up.

“Don't close them” James said as he begin to thrust into her once again. Watching her cry out in pleasure James smiled and begging to move faster and harder until he saw Sara's eyes fill with ecstasy, his own release was not far behind. Thrusting into her one more time James cam, his body shook with the pure pleasure he felt.

Sara's body shook her release racking her whole body. She could still feel James thrusting into her fast and hard and when he cam, she thrust her hips up and when she felt his hot cum pour into her she cam again.

James laid down on the bed next to Sara, exhausted and satisfied, and brought his arm around her. Pulling her to him, James curled up next to her and let sleep take over.