5 - One More Chance

Start from the beginning

"Nipple rings seriously?" he smirked as he pinched them; i moaned out in half pain and half pleasure. "Can you please stop?"

"No, this is apart of the massage" He said continuing the British accent. what is wrong with this man? 

"Um, can you go do this to your girlfriend Morgan or something?" I said, he instantly stopped and got off the bed storming out of the room. Did i say something wrong? Putting on my shirt back out my phone rung, i picked it off the nightstand.

"Hello?" I said in a low tone. This call was from a unknown number so i was hoping it was just a recorded message. 

"Is there a Vivian Adams available?" 

"This is she." I responded, really want them to get to the point.

"Im Officer Daniel, Your brother, Jamal Adams is being arrested for running three stop signs and getting out of the car in the middle of traffic." 

"You got to be kidding me" I mumbled.

"To get him out of a holding cell its going to be a 100 dollars. The speeding ticket is 250." He informed me.

"Alright, i'll be there in twenty minutes i guess." I said hanging up. If he's in jail that means my car been totaled. Imma kill Jamal. I grabbed a bra out of my dresser and put it on under my shirt and slipped into some maternity jeans. I'm still bummed that i can't wear regular jeans. Grabbing my purse and sunglasses, i combed my hair down and walked out of my room and down the steps like a snail.

"I'll be back Christopher" I yelled out; even though he was a few feet away from me sitting in the living room with phone in hand.

He got up quickly, "Where do you think your going?" He questioned. Now he talks after storming out my room like i stole his favorite toy.

" I have to get my brother out of jail, father. I'll be back." I said sarcastically opening the front door."And FYI ; I'm only four months pregnant you do not have to babysit me like a two year old Even though its very helpful. You can go home." I informed him. Please be gone by the time i get back.. i wished
in my head.

Chris

I watched her closed the door and the garage door open. I sighed, i wasn't trying to be over protective or 'babysit' her. I just wanna be there if anything happens. I thought it was going to get awkward because of what i did upstairs but i can tell she didn't care. Although, i would never have guessed that she has nipple pericings. she must have a freaky side. I smirked to all the things she can probably do. Wondering what to do- i didn't want to leave; i guess you could say i grew attached or gotten use to being around Vivian. Shit, we don't even have to speak but her being in my presence is something different.

I doubt it if i'm falling for her.

I barely know her to do so.

I can't lie and say I'm not feeling her because i am.

But i could see a cool friendship with her. Even though i probably crossed the friendship boarder in some people eyes not to long ago. its not like i kissed her, i gave her a massage.

I would like to kiss her. But i don't want anything to be awkward with us. Becoming confused with my thoughts the doorbell rung. I sat there thinking-- really debating if i should answer it, this isn't my place for one.

I got up and jogged to the front door, opening it- it revealed Loren, one of Morgan friends.. What was she doing over here? "Chris? What are you doing over here?" She questioned with her eyebrow crocked up. "i was wondering the same about you."