chapter 2 - No Quarter

Start from the beginning

The drawings all over the beds and the floors made by Hope and Rae were the same Ouroboros sigils that was on the wall in the abandoned house where Adam had just been.

From 4.01 "Gather Up the Killers", in the chambre, Mikayla was talking to the siblings. "The Huntress is strong, and she is an actual alter ego inside Nicola that loathes her."

From 4.01 "Gather Up the Killers", outside the warehouse, Nicola was losing control in slaughtering the vampires.

Mikayla: (voice over from 4.01 Gather Up the Killers) "Nicola is giving herself vervain to keep her weak enough to where Tory can still control her, but it's hard on both of them."

From 4.01 "Gather Up the Killers", outside the farmhouse, Hayley, Mikayla, Kaylin, Nicola, Kacie, Tory, Luke and Eliza were talking.

"After all this time, we are this close to getting them back," Hayley told them.

From 3.22 "The Bloody Crown", in the compound, the vampire slit Freya with the poisonous ring.

Tory: (voice over from 4.01 Gather Up the Killers) "I found a cure for Freya's poison."

From 3.22 "The Bloody Crown", in the compound, Rebekah and Klaus looked at the cursed weal on Rebekah's arm.

Tory: (voice over from 4.01 Gather Up the Killers) "I can siphon Rebekah and Kassandra's hexes with the right spell."

From 4.01 "Gather Up the Killers", in the warehouse, Tory was siphoning magic off of Mikayla and Eliza to complete the spell that saved Elijah, Kol, Rebekah and Freya.

Eliza: (voice over from 4.01 Gather Up the Killers) "We have almost all of the ingredients that we need to cure Elijah and Kol's beast bites."

From 4.01 "Gather Up the Killers", outside the warehouse, Kaylin, Hayley, Mikayla, Elijah and Nicola were talking.

"Tory siphoned Rebekah's hex away with the right spell," Kaylin told him. "She can do the same with Kassandra's if we can get close enough. Sybil used her psychic powers to make Nikki turn her humanity on. Tory thinks she can do the same thing to Kassandra. There's just two people left."

Elijah nodded in agreement. "Let's go get them."

From 4.01 "Gather Up the Killers", in the dungeon, Klaus and Kassandra were talking.

"Despite the hex and your best efforts, your humanity is trying to flicker through the darkness," Klaus told her. He stood from within the boundary spell and the chains, looking at his sister on the other side of the barrier. "You're afraid to face your humanity. You kept me alive all this time, even though you know that killing me would have killed our siblings as well. Do you know what that proves... sister? It proves that you can be saved."

Klaus' speech clearly managed to make Kassandra feel at least the tiniest amount of humanity and regret, and the pain that she felt made her afraid of what she would feel if she let it all the way on, because she knew that if she felt the complete return of her humanity, she would feel nothing but agony because of what was done to her and what she was made to do.

Kassandra quickly closed herself off once again, becoming cold and expressionless, picking up Papa Tunde's blade, driving it into Klaus' heart, making him scream in agony, letting him fall unconscious inside the boundary. "Let that prove you wrong... brother."

----~----

Day One

Morning - Woods 

A man in a prison orange jumpsuit was running for his life in the middle of the woods, terrified, trying to get away, tripping and falling to the ground, picking himself up, continuing to run, hiding behind a tree.