Chapter 2

I happen to stubble across an old abandon place that I decided to make my temporary home for now until I can get money to stay in a hotel for a couple of days maybe even longer if needed.When I walked into the abandoned building I was surprised to see there where people already making a living a lot of emos like me that have been neglected by their parents.I suddenly felt bad for them and soon hated myself for feeling bad for them.I got weird looks from them as I walked in and some whispered "Who's that slutty emo whore".But I didn't care because I was used to being called that I made my way to the back and set up a bed there.As I lay down on the bed I suddenly heard a noise and sat up looking through the dark abandoned building and I got up when I heard another noise when I got to the other room I saw people snorting and smoking cocaine and I said "Hey can I try some".They looked at me and said "Sure go ahead and fucking try some cocaine".I snorting some of the cocaine and it burned my nostrils but it was okay and then I was high and I was stumbling over everything and cursing and laughing it was fun.Then next morning I got up not remembering what happened last night but I didn't care either.I got up and I got some beer and I sat down and started drinking it and I started thinking about my family wondering if they missed me but I soon pushed the thought of it out of my mind.I got up and got dressed I then walked out and as I stepped out of the abandoned building I smelled the smell of old garbage and scrunched up my nose at the smell.I didn't know where the smell was coming from but I didn't want to know either.As I walked down the street I came across a dark abandoned building and I decided to walk in once inside I looked around for awhile I must have fallen asleep because when I woke up I was lying in a beautiful big cozy bed and I got up and went down the stairs once I was down the stairs I noticed someone in the kitchen and they said "Good morning how did you sleep last night"? I looked at them with a confused expression on my face and they must have known it because there smile faded and they said "My name's Cody don't worry you're not going to get into trouble for trespassing on my land,come on sit down and eat this wonderful breakfast I made for you".I then sat down and ate breakfast with this strange man who calls himself Cody.Once I was done I got up and said "I have to go now thank you for the wonderful breakfast it was delicious".