I looked over and couldn't find Eren.

Erens P. O.V

As I was running the mashed potatoes were sinking into my skin making my skin burn. My tears were running down my cheeks the voices screaming in my head.

GO KILL YOURSELF! GO KILL YOURSELF! GO KILL YOURSELF! GO KILL YOURSELF! GO KILL YOURSELF! GO KILL YOURSELF! GO KILL YOURSELF! GO KILL YOURSELF! GO KILL YOURSELF! GO KILL YOURSELF! GO KILL YOURSELF! GO KILL YOURSELF!

My tears blinded my vision, as I ran into something hard I fell back hitting the back of my head I cried out and covered myself ready for the pain but it never came I glanced up to see Levi his eyes full of concern.

I didn't want him to see me like this so I put on a mask.

"Hello, friend." I began making him kneel down next to me he pulled something out of his pocket I flinched closing my eyes when he began to wipe off the mashed potatoes. I looked up at him my eyes wide and full of surprise at his kindness...No one...has ever...been this kind to me. It brought tears to my eyes. I looked down covering my face.

"Thank you." I said a loud and shaky sob escaping my lips. I felt his hand on my shoulder, "You're welcome." I looked into his steel gray eyes something stirring inside of me, I began to blush, "U-Um...what time is it?" I asked making him look down at his watch. "12:35." I heard him say, I panicked and stood up running my hands through my hair frustrated. He looked at me tilting his head "I have to get to work or I'll be late!" I shouted about to book it when he grabbed my wrist. "Okay. I'll drive you there. Come on." Levi insisted making me blush even harder "N-No I can walk there." I began when he clicked his tongue "You'll be even more late come on. One ride won't hurt you." he stated. "Fine. Only one ride. " Levi smirked grabbing my hand.

"So Eren, where do you work? "

"Wings of freedom, then there's Wendy's, And Carl's Jr...Wal-Mart...Oh and Hot topic. " After I finished he stepped down on the break causing me to lurch forward, I glanced at him fearfully, "So it is true. That's not healthy." He told me his eyes wide "You...can drop me off at one job if you want...I'll be just a burden." I went on making him shake his head, "I'll drive you to all of your jobs. You're not a burden. " He told me gently making me blush again.

He half smiled at me and drove me to Carl's Jr. I got out, Levi following me. I couldn't stop smiling. Is it bad... That I'm having feelings for him? I shook my head and got dressed. Why would anyone like me? I thought going to the counter, I saw Petra and her group my heart sank when they all sat next to Levi, I gulped when Petra walked over and ordered her food. "Is that a-all?" I asked stuttering she shook her head. "I'll call you when your order is ready." I told her making her nod before she walked away she hissed "Thanks. Faggot." I gulped harder trying to ignore the urge to cry.

~~~~~~TIME SKIP~~~~~~

I was on my lunch break and I sat as far away from Petra and her gang. As I sat down I basically downed my food. When was the last time I ate something a couple of  weeks I don't remember ? I thought as I munched on a couple of fries. I was so into my food I didn't even notice when Levi took a seat infront of me making me choke on my food. "Geez kid. Haven't you seen food?" I gulped and nodded."Why are you sitting with me? Go sit with your other friends I'm just a waste of your time. " I cooed looking him in the eyes, he clicked his tongue folding his arms while he leaned back, "Why should I? I don't even like them." Levi continued making my heart flutter This guy...is so sweet. I slowed down and just stared him in the eyes. He reached towards me making me flinch and cover my head, waiting again to get hit.

I uncovered my head and looked at him his face expression was full of concern, I laughed nervously "I-I thought you were going to hit me..." I told him when he continued what he was doing tucking my hair behind my ear, I stared at him my cheeks heating up...at first I kind of liked it but then...I grabbed his wrist pulling his hand away from my hair, "I know you're playing with me. Leave me alone." I spat standing up and grabbing my tray and walking away.

Levi's P.O.V.

I just sat there shocked. But I like you. I sat there that seemed like eternity. My phone buzzed making me snap back to reality. I reached into my pocket and pulled my phone out and unlocked it.

Mikasa : where are you?

Me: Carl's Jr. Why?

Mikasa: mom and dad are starting to worry come home before they call the cops!

Me: fine.... Be there in 5 minutes.

I bit down on my lips, and pulled myself out of the chair and walked out of Carl's Jr. I strode over to my Mercedes Benz and opened the door and placed the keys in and turned it making the car engine go off, and got out walking up to my door opening it, nothing my mom and dad came running to me telling me where I was,  why was I taking so long, "Mom. Dad? Can a friend stay over for the night?" I asked making both of them nod.

I walked  to the park and saw Eren sitting on the bench with his knees brought up to his chest. "Why are you   just sitting there?" I asked as I sat next to him. "Because I can." Eren replied as he continued to look off into space. "That isn't an answer Eren." He huffed and crossed his arms and leaned back, "So why do you  even care?" Eren replied and talked on about how he's not important or a mistake. "Why do you talk about yourself like that? " I questioned and bit my lip and grabbed his chin with my hand so he could look me in the eyes making him wince. "Because it's true." Eren deadpanned and held my gaze, Eren pulled my hand away from his face. "Eren would you like to stay the night with me? " I asked looking Eren straight in the eyes. "W-What...why?" he looked like he was going to throw up, "Well. It looks like you have no where to stay...so I was just wondering." I told him running fingers through my hair when he looked at me confused. "O-Oh. Then sure." He told me making me nod I stood up with my hands in my pockets. Eren standing up behind me.

I led the way to my house, I glanced over at Eren who was walking with his head down.  I slowed down my pace walking with him.  "Are you hungry?" I asked him. He looked up "Hell yeah." I smiled at his reply. "Good we're having dinner right now." I told him making his eyes brighten.

I opened the door to my house and held it for him as he walked in I closed the door and walked in.

"You must be Eren!" My mother yelled walking over making Eren panic and flinch.