Chapter 2

I got to the airport and got on my flight. Flights aren't the best thing in the world because you are just kind of crammed with a bunch of people. But it was okay, the flight isn't too long and I had some nice headphones to wear.  I honestly love music so much and get enough of it, so it was a nice flight anyway. 

I got my suitcase from above and walked out of the door. When I walked out, I saw Denis standing there. I ran to him and jumped into his arms, he hugged me back. I smiled at him, "I know it hasn't been that long, but I missed you." Denis said while looking at me. I smiled and said, "Me too." 

We walked out of the airport and drove to our new house. It was pretty silent in the car, probably my fault since I felt so awkward with him. I just glared at the window, he tried to break the silence but I kept giving him short answers. What was wrong with me? 

When we got to our house, I felt a bit better. I was just happy to have a house, especially with my best friend. But I just don't know how I feel about him... We got to the house and I smiled. "This is it." Denis said. I nodded and smiled, I got my stuff and brought it to my room. I really loved the room, it was really nice. I felt at home right away and I felt better about Denis. 

(Sorry about the short chapter, the story will get more interesting. I just need to separate the story in different segments <3)