01. " midnight. "

The late night show played in the living room, the lights from the tv eliminated the dark and eerie apartment. Blankets and bowls with crumbs were a mess on your couch, a reminder that you need to clean up. Your cell phone, you left on turned onto the message you were previously active was displaying on the screen, was sitting on your messy coffee table with a jumble of remote controls variating from tv remotes to game councils.

Humming a small tune, you twirled the cup of freshly made tea on the counter in the kitchen alined behind the living room. The kitchen seemed a darker shade, because of the limited light source from the television also lighting up a small visible workspace for making your drink.

A warm, long-sleeved sweater enclosed your upper naked body, protecting you from the chilly breeze circling the apartment. A very nice pair of shorts hugging the curves of your butt, fits perfectly on the waistline of your hips. Your (hair length) (hair color) hair rested on your shoulders instead of constricted by the hair tie.

Turning yourself around, you walked over to the tv remote and turned the appliance off. Taking a sip of your tea in a small teacup, you set the empty glass on the table and grabbed your phone before walking to the bedroom behind the wall of the living room.

Once you entered the room, you saw your significant wrapped in a blanket and working on her essay from school. Her hair tied in a high bun, and her glasses resting on the rim of her nose. Her blue irises flickers over to you and her lips curved into a smile.

" finished with the movie already?" she asked.

Nodding, you climbed onto the bed and sat lightly on her lower back, right above her bum, and rested your chest onto her back. Your arms slid under her propped arms–the area of her armpits–and hugged her upper chest. Your hands entwined above her chest and rested them on the cushion of her breasts.

"When will you be done?" you asked, pecking the area behind her ear.

"one more paragraph," she slowly answered, typing quickly on the keyboard of her laptop.

Whining, you rolled off her on you back–onto the bed–and stared at the ceiling before staring at her beautiful facial features concentrated on the screen. A pout grew on your lips as your playfully glared at the younger female. Scoffing at her purposely ignoring you, you sat up onto your knees and pulled the blanket off her and straddled her hips.

Your hands placed at each shoulder and you pushed your body pressure onto her, and you hover over her. "[name], what are you doing? I have to finish my essay by tomorrow." she informed, trying to push you off. "Is the essay more important than me?" You asked, giving her a pouty face.

"(sigh), it is right now." She responded, and closed her eyes.

Tangling your legs with hers, you pressed your chest onto hers. "is it now?" you asked her seductively, lowering your head down to her neck and nibbling and kissing the skin there."I- I guess not." She answered, gripping her hands on the valley of your butt and another under your breast.

Trailing kisses up to her neck, your lips met hers and a moan echoed between your mouths. Your hands crawled under her grey-olive green sweater and unhooked her bra. Moving off of her, you laid onto your back and called her over to cuddle with you. Turning her body around, she crawled towards you and wrapped her arms around your waist.

Burying her face in the crook of your neck, you pecked her cheek and wrapped your arms around her shoulders. "I love you." you asked, looking into the abyss of her eyes.

The two females falling deeply in love wrapped in each other's arms, as the rest of the night flies by.