Silence...

He must have fallen asleep...

"Tadashi?"

"Yes?"

"Can....Can you get closer? I'm kind of cold.."

I rolled over so I was a bit closer to tsukki and he wrapped his arms around me, and as if he knew what I was thinking, he allowed me to burrow my head into his chest and my eyes quickly closed, putting me into a comfortable, deep sleep.

~~~~
Tsukkis POV

"I don't love you anymore" My heart tore in two pieces when I looked into Tadashi's emotionless face.

"No...Tadashi, don't do this." I looked down at my shaking hands as the tears made their way down my face, "please. Don't do this."

"I need to be happy, and with you in my life you're only holding me back."

I grabbed on to his wrist as he attempted to walk away, "When will you understand I don't love you, and I never have! I just felt bad for you because you basically killed your parents!"

I loosened my grip on his wrist and as he began to walk away I fell to my knees.

"You basically killed your parents"
"You basically killed your parents "

"Tadashi.." I whimpered , "Tadashi. I love you."

I let my fist fall to the ground, giving up all hope.

"Tadashi, how could you do this to me?"

"Tsukki"

"Huh?

"Tsukki?"

"What?"

"TSUKKI WAKE UP"

•••
Tadashi's P.O.V

I woke up to an unpleasant kick to the stomach, but as I was gasping for air I noticed Tsukki moving around a lot in his sleep.

"No...Tadashi....don't do this"

"Do what tsukki? You're literally the one who woke me up. Go back to bed."

I rubbed my newly bruised area on my stomach as I heard Tsukki Groan a few times and I laid my head back into my pillow.

"Tadashi..." He whimpered as he thrashed around in the bed, "Tadashi I love you"

I could feel the blush rising to my cheeks, and my breath hitch at the sound of Tsukki saying "I love you".

"W-what is he saying? Is he asleep after all? Heh heh."

"Tadashi"

Sobs.

"Tadashi, how could you do this to me?"

Okay, enough of this. I need to wake him up.

"Tsukki" I shook his shoulder lightly to wake him up

Nothin...as expected from him.

"Tsukki!"

"Ngh"

"TSUKKI WAKE UP!"

Tsukki shot up from the pillow screaming, and crying for me to come back.

"Hey! I'm right here! Tsukki! Snap out of it. I'm right here."

"T-Tadashi..." With his red eyes, and wet cheeks, he looked at me with horror.

"It's not real, Tsukki. I'm right here. Oka-" All of a sudden Tsukki threw his arms around me and nuzzled his head into my shoulder.

Sobs.

"T-Tsukki? What's the matter?"

"P-Please, don't ever leave me." He chocked out between sobs, "Tadashi. No matter how difficult I get, please don't leave me."

"Hey, listen to me." I ran my fingers through his hair in hope to calm him down. "I will never leave you. I will be by your side forever."

He look up into my eyes, with such vulnerability, and I couldn't help but think that this was my fault, even if it was just in his dreams.

"Promise?"

"Promise" I whispered, "Come on, let's go back to sleep."

This time, it was Tsukki who burrowed his head into my chest, as I ran my fingers through his thin, blonde hair.

"Goodnight, Tsukki."

Damn. Am I falling for my best friend?

-----

Okay Ik it's been a million years but oh welllll.

Comment, Vote, and Share please!! It would mean the world to me .

Things are getting interesting...I'll update soon!!

-Log