Mukti took nandni at third floor in manik's personal room. Today room was looking little different. It was giving little bright and girlish look also, otherwise it was purely boy's room. May be because now it's gonna be nandni's also.

"Kessa laga your new room...? We changed it little bit but it's still according to manik's taste. We can't take risk to face his anger, he is really possessive about his room" mukti said while making her sit at bed.

"Its looking nice. Mukti di thank you for being with me at every step. You were there for me that's why I didn't miss my mom so much" Nandni said with moist eyes holding mukti's hand.

" Im here whenever you need me. If you allow me once, let me talk to manik. I'm seeing he is still in silent mode. I don't know what happened between both of you but you both need each other" mukti asked taking her one cheek in her palm.

"No mukti di, I messed up every thing and this time I will make it right. Don't worry" Nandni replied with fake smile. Mukti took a deep sigh and nodded helplessly.

       ----------------

"Bacho it's very late now. You all should go now in your rooms. And manik bety you also go in your room, go and take rest" raj said to all other guests also to take rest in their respective rooms. Raj after greeting good night to everyone went towards his room.

Manik was climbing stairs but he was feeling every step heavy towards his room. For the day he waited so desperately now was feeling like a nightmare. His all planning for their special day have been messed up.
Thinking about all this he reached his room. He never thought before that facing his girl, who was now his wife officially, will be this much difficult.

He opened the door silently and entered inside. There she was sitting at edge of bed hanging her both legs down. She was looking down at photo frame of her parents.

Manik came slowly towards her and sat beside her at bed. He looked towards her but she didn't raise her eyes up from the frame.

"Larkiyon ki biddaie hoti hey, their parents send them with their blessings. How unlucky I'm, I have no one with me" as she spoke with shaky voice her tears fell at frame.

First time manik felt so much helpless when his girl was crying at front of him and he can't hold her, he can't console her. He wanted to be with her in her all happiness and sorrows but today he was so near but still was so far from her.

"Wherever they are, they are seeing you, their blessings are with you" manik said politely taking frame from her hands. He caressed his fingers to wipe off her tears at glass of frame.

Both were silent but their presence beside each other was so soothing for their pains. He kept looking at photo and she was looking down at floor and her tears wetting her cheeks without break.

After few mints manik got up from bed and left the room keeping photo frame back at side table.
As he closed the door behind him he listened her sobs inside the room. Listening her cries and feeling her pain manik was feeling suffocate. He was feeling helpless when he can't do anything to lessen her pain.

He sat at couch kept at terrace outside his room. He left her alone to let her cry. She needed it, she will feel light.
After half hr he called mukti to come upstairs.

"Mukti go and help her to change her clothes. Already her rashes didn't cured properly and uppar sy usko itna heavy dress and jewellery pehnaaie hey" manik said with irritated face to mukti when she came upstairs.

"Arrey yar she is bridle, without dress and jewellery she will look so simple na" mukti said walking towards room.

"Nandni let me help you to remove your jewellery and this heavy dress" mukti said sitting beside nandni at bed. Mukti took her at front of dressing table and started to remove her jewellery and all other accessories. She removed all pins of her heavy dupatta and opened her bun leaving her hairs open.