He opens his arms, "We are gathered here today to celebrate the future for these two people. May they both have luck in the near future in destroying those that have wronged them. Now, let's get on to the heavy stuff."

    Stan Lee leads us through our vows. Bucky and I stare at each other through out the entire vow making. Then, we slip on each other's rings. Bucky smiles up at me as I place his ring on his finger. I smile back at him.

"Now, you may kiss the bride," Stan Lee says but I can't even hear him, I'm too rapped up in the moment as Bucky's lips touch mine.

   His hand cups my face while the other pulls me closer. His lips are warm against mine and I lean into the kiss. He kisses me with so much passion, so much lust, and so much desire that I nearly faint right then and there. I never thought that I'd get a future but here I am. Kissing my husband.

   Sadly, we pull away. I can see in his eyes that it's killing him to stop but I don't think Ogie and Tony can take much longer of us kissing. I smile up at Bucky and he smiles down at me. "Hello, Mrs. Barnes," he whispers to me.

"Hello, my husband."

"Now! Open the beer bottles!" Stan Lee shouts and heads over to where Tony and Thor are already revealing their secret stash of beer and wine.

   I laugh and hear Ogie shout my name. I bend down and pick him up in my arms. Bucky raps his arm around my waist as Ogie raps his around Bucky and my shoulder. Ogie looks over at Bucky, "So, do I get to call you dad now?"

   I laugh and so does Bucky. "Sure kid, sure."

   Bucky takes Ogie and I feel someone embrace me from behind. The familiar old scent of Steve hits my nose and I smile. "So, little sis, feel good to be back in the family?"

"You bet it does."

   The rest of the Avengers come up and congratulate Bucky and I. Thor and Tony seem to think that pouring an entire bucket full of beer on Bucky and Steve was a good idea because now Bucky and Steve are soaking wet. Tony and Thor are hooting and hollering on the ground, their faces bright red from laughing. Bucky and Steve then hang them from the tree upside down. 

   Pepper and Jane only watch with smug little smiles on their faces as their boyfriends hang from trees, begging for their help. Vision and Wanda baked a large white cake with snowflakes and flowers on it. And on top, they have the Avenger's logo on it. Bucky and I cut the cake while Stan Lee goes through another barrel of beer. I have no idea how that old man can hold that much beer in him. But he seems to be managing.

   The music begins to play and then people are out on the dance floor dancing the night away. Ogie and I dance until 60 declares that he wants to dance with me. I spot Steve and Natasha dancing and only wish that Steve would make his move with Natasha. He obviously likes her because Sam and Bucky both keep pestering him about it. I hear a bark and look down to see Night wagging tail at me. I laugh and then begin playing with him.

   Night barks and races after me. I kick off my heels as Night races after me. Strong arms rap around me and I look up to see Bucky smiling down at me. He plants a kiss on my lips and then pulls back. "Am I looking at a run away bride?"

   I laugh. "No, just a bride playing with her dog."

   He smiles at me and then places his chin on my head. "What did I do to deserve you?"

  I rest my cheek against his chest, listening to his heartbeat. I close my eyes and let him sway me back and forth. The music changes from fast and happy to slow and romantic. Bucky places his hands on my hips and leads my through the song. I don't care that everyone is watching. All I care about is Bucky and our future together.

   The song ends and then we all head over to the tables. Everyone begins doing toasts in honor of Bucky and I. We all laugh and smile together. We truly are one big and happy family. The night ends too soon for my liking but then, I realize that it's time for my honey moon to begin. My heart skip with joy of the though of Bucky and I alone for two weeks without anyone to bother us.

   I look up at Bucky to see him thinking the same thing. Wanda and Pepper pull me away and begin handing suitcases to Steve and Sam. Natasha and 117 help my out of my dress and into jeans and a t-shirt. Once everything is in the car, Ogie and my crew embrace me in a warm hug. Bucky and I say our goodbyes and then enter the car. Bucky takes the driver seat and I take the passenger. We interlock our hands as Bucky begins to drive us to the airport.

   I look over at Bucky and whisper into his ear, "I love you."

Whew! What do you guys think? Good? I'm thinking about writing a book about their honeymoon but it might have to wait till "New Game" is done. So, gonna work hard on that so I can begin writing their amazing honeymoon.