4 Years Old

~Thursday, April 22, 2005~

~11:23 pm~

Screams rang out from the kitchen. "M-mom? D-dad?" I said, shaking. My soft skin graze the carpeted stairs as I walk down into the living room. I saw my dad lying on the ground, his blood scattered everywhere. As I collapse next to the corpse, a groan signifying death sounded from the kitchen. Peeking over the couch, I see her blood is on the countertop along with her organs.

Ew.

Gross.

But on her stomach is a note, pinned to the organ by a knife.

Dear Leanne,

Don't think I didn't notice you. I will come back for your blood. In the end, you won't survive long.

-Zalgo

Great! Zalgo is hunting me!

Wait... I should probably call 911.

~2 months later~

~St. Mary's Orphanage~

~Sunday, June 21, 2005~

~9:22 pm~

My AO3 page has blown up in five days. No one ever liked me, this was a anomaly to me. Why would anyone like my stuff? Heh, they're probably pitying me. People spam me with personal notes and commissions on DeviantArt. Why? My artwork looks horrible, I have no talents whatsoever. It all goes to my spam folder anyway.

I click on the tab and continue to read another Creepypasta. I was reading Jeff the killer's creepypasta once again. I stare at his cut smile and black-rimmed eyes. The pencils I bought shimmered, calling to be. To be free.

After a half hour or so, I finish a cute little drawing:

(I give credit t whoever made this, I can't draw that good

SO KAWAII!!)

I write in cursive his name and close my sketch pad. I'll post it later on DeviantArt. 

After reading the story... I....

I have a strange feeling...

A desire...

To kill.