Incidents

yo guys. i just wanna say you guys might want to listen to ' The Cinimatic Orchestra - To build a home. its inspiration for me this chapter. well sorta. but still i would highly suggest listening while you read.

They were inches from each other when Sam was tackled to the ground by a male in a yellow hoodie and a white mask. Sam withered in the males grip and snapped his jaws at his jugular.

  "Great job Masky, you pinned 'em" Jeff smirked as he got up from where he had face planted a few seconds earlier. Sam was still squirming when masky focused his hollowed sockets on the male. Sam glared at the man who sat quietly on his chest.  The white masked individual slowly leaned in next to Sam's pointed ear.

" I know what they did to you Samual. I know it all." Masky whispered. That made Sam stop struggling and go slack. Masky slowly slid off of Sam and sat back on his heels. Sam stared at Masky with teary eyes.  In the blink of an eye Sam had tackled masky to the ground. Everyone but the yellow hooded figure screamed out in panic. But they blinked when they heard sobbing and saw Masky hugging Sam.

" YOU KNOW WHAT THE HELL THEY DID TO ME! THEY FUCKED ME UP AND LEFT ME IN THE RAIN! BUT YET I STILL SMILED!!" Sam screamed out. He shivered in Masky's arms as said male traced over the burn  scars, the claw marks and other types of things. Sam's pale hands clutched at handfuls of brown hair as he screamed out his pain. Slenderman watched as this usualy happy child had broken down for the second time in one night.

They all stood quietly around the two who sat on the floor embracing each other. A little girl left Jeffs side and padded over to Sam and Masky. She tapped on the brunette's shoulder and smiled when he looked at her. His watery eyes widened when his green eyes focused on the girl and he shakily grasped her arms.

" Hi Sam. I'm sally." She smiled brightly. Sam shakily smiled back but started to cry even more and brought her into his arms. She gasped in surprise but wrapped her hands around his neck. With sally in his arms, Sam lent back against Masky and smiled softly.They watched as Sam fell asleep with Masky and Sally.  E.J.  crept over to the small group and allowed sally to crawl from Sam's grasp before picking him up. He looked at Sally and decided to put Sam in her room.

" Sally, why did you go over there?" Jeff asked after E.J. left with Sam. She shrugged and continued after E.J. but was stopped by laughing jack.

" While he hugged you, what did it feel like?" the monochrome clown asked. Sally looked at him in confusion.

"What did it feel like? I don't understand L.J." Sally said as she looked over to Slender man.

'He means how did you feel. Did it feel like brotherly love when he held you.' Slender man responded. Sally looked to her feet with teary eyes. Everyone jumped back when she looked up to respond.

" It felt like I was hugged by mommy and big brother at the same time. But it was very sad and protective as well. Like he didn't want me to leave, ever." She cried as she ran out of the room to her room, where Sam was sleeping currently. E.J. had just entered room as sally left crying. He looked to Slender man and scratched his head.

" Um. Slendy? The hell happened while  I was gone?" E.J. asked as he looked back to the empty hallway. Slenderman sighed and looked to Masky who nodded. Slenderman looked back to the group and sighed.

'  See,  Sam is our newest proxy. And the reason for his earlier responses was due to his family. The cuddling was due to his siblings and the more violent one was due to most of the adults. The short version of  his life is that his biological father beat him, bullies beat and raped him, his mother and step father beat him and left him outside in the rain. They only needed him for cleaning and waiting on them hand and foot.

' The man who raised Sam for 12 years had died last year. It was horrible, but when he cried he was burnt with hot lighters and cigarettes. But when he tried to report it he was abused by his family. His step mother herself is being beat herself and Sam didn't want to worry her. All his life he stayed quiet and took everything for his two younger brothers and his younger sister. A couple hours ago, every single member of his family had been engulfed in flames. Sam had gathered everyone in an area where they couldn't escape, soaked the area in gasoline, then lit it up. Even his younger siblings were in there. I think that was the part that got him the most.' Slender man sighed out and hung his head. They all looked to each other then back to the tall man. It was quiet in the living room as everyone stood silent.

One by one everyone left the large room to go back to their rooms. E.J. was the last to leave and decided to visit sam in sally's room. When he reached the pink room he saw Sam sitting up in the bed running his fingers through Sally's long brown hair. Sam seemed content and out of it until he started talking, surprising E.J. 

" I promised little one I would dress up with her tomorrow. I hope that i'm allowed to stay." Sam smiled softly, never looking away from the sleeping child. E.J. watched the two, carefully choosing his words.

" This is your permanent home, Slender said so." E.J. whispered as he went to sit by the two brunettes. They sat staring at Sally as she slept on Sam's lap. Sam trailed his fingers along Sally's  jaw and stopped at the corner of her eye. Sam sighed and closed his eyes.

" She reminds me of my little brother. he would have been five in a couple days if he hadn't burned. He was the sweetest kid you could have ever known. Always said please and thank you. Had a narly sense of humor too. He was perfect. He, along with my two other siblings, didn't deserve to die. None of my siblings did. But I just know they are meeting up with dad somewhere." Sam smiled sadly. E.J. stared at Sam for a few moments before speaking.

"What was your dad like?" The entity asked making Sam freeze. Sam looked to E.J. and bowed his head.

"My step father was the nicest man you could ever meet. He actually had crows feet at the corners of his eyes he smiled so much. But two weeks before his death he was seeming a little down. My siblings and I tried to cheer him up, and we had him giving a little smile. But he was still sad. It was closer to his death when he started spending more time with us. Taking days off of work at a time. He was fired from his job a while later but he said that it was OK because he could see us more

"The day before his accident he pulled me away from the other two kids and said to me ' Sam, here soon im gonna leave and your gonna have to be strong. Because when I leave your gonna be the one your brothers and sister look up too.'. And that was all he said to me. The next day at the exact same time as our talk had occurred, we were informed our father passed away in fatal car crash. The paramedics told us that he was holding an old family photo ,with just us four in it, clutched in his bloodied hand." Sam sobbed as he held out a surprisingly clean photo from his dirty pants pocket.

Eyeless jack gazed at the picture that was held out and his heart jerked at the sight. The brunette was surrounded by three blonds. Two had blue eyes and one had blue green eyes. But they were all smiling, as if they didn't know what horror lay in their paths. Eyeless brought Sam into a side hug, wanting to help but not sure how. He sat there and let Sam cry his heart out. He knew the boy needed it.

But he couldn't help but feel bad about the males siblings dying. He would let the male explain more tomorrow.

What's up my little needy readers. Nah jk guys. But I did update this story for y'all. Enjoy the chappie and sorry its depressing.