Chaptet Eleven 💛

Time skip :3

So by this point, we've already passed the pipe around the circle, multiple times. The circle contained about 8 people, including me and Emily. Raven, Chase, Emily, two girls that were constantly giving flirty looks at Chase, and two guys I have never seen before but looked one or two years older than me. Every thing was going good, and I did feel a buzz coming on, I was glad too, and looking to my left I looked into Emily's eyes. Of course, they were already starting to get blood shot, a sign of her being around the same stage as me.

We continued to pass around the pipe and take major breaths of the controlling, but great substance, I can tell that this was the highlight of the night, not just for me but everyone here.

"Hey! Guyyyssss" Raven shouted out making her words sound like a lifetime each. "Wee should go down stairsss," "And mingleee , I mean like have funn" she took many breathes before revealing her eyes to the fullest; bloodshot.

I knew she wasn't the only one high here. I for sure was as well, and by the looks of Emily and the others, they were too, just how they started to act.

Everyone hesitated at the thought, but was to high to really give it thought, so we all agreed, but I didn't say a word neither did Emily.

I looked at her and she looked back at me.

At this point pretty much everyone had left the room to head down stairs to the real party.
P
Emily leaned her chin on my shoulder and gave me a smile and asked, "Wanna go downstairs?" She whispered as her face got closer and closer to mine.

The closer she got the more I could feel my face heating up.

"I-I uh sure." I managed to spill out through my stutters.

Emily moved even more closer, to the point out noses were touching. Her nose is adorable and soft. I love it. Just when I was about to pucker up my lips for a kiss, I didn't feels lips, rather I felt her breath across my lips.

Her words were, "lets go," Emily whispered so soft. The feeling of her warm breath across my heated face, sent shivers throughout my entire body.

She moved away, and started to get up from sitting, while moving her face away from mine, her lips away from mine and to make it even more temping she had that look on her face that she wanted to as well, but she only kept staring at my lips and moving farther away.

"Damn it," I thought to my self as she pulled away. "Her lips were so close to mine, is she trying to tease me?"
So much thoughts in little half of a second.

When she stood up, and took one step, I grabbed her wrist firmly.

"What am I doing !?" I thought.

When Emily turned to look at what I was doing, I didn't know why I did, but I did.

I managed to pull her towards me, making her fall on top of me. Also causing me to lean backwards onto the perfectly made bed.

Both of us in shock, is laying here looking into one another's eyes.

"This would be the perfect moment just to-" my thoughts were interrupted, by non other than Emily's soft Lips pressed against mine for yet another time; another great moment.

I laid there with the most beautiful girl on top of me, continuing to kiss. One. Two. Three.. I lost count as the each kiss just got better and better.

I felt her adjust on top of me, probably getting comfortable. I then felt her right arm come up beside my head, as her small, soft, delicate hands danced around between each strand of my hair, that was scattered around. Still continuing to kiss repeatedly, I brought my arm up and onto her back; my hand was placed on her head, deepening each and every kiss as they came.

Is this a dream come true or what?

I got caught up my thoughts, once again until Emily was the one who broke the long chain of kisses.

Kind of sad, I open my eyes to see her beautiful face right above mine.

She an angel.

Her beautiful diamond blue eyes sparkled as she panted with her warm breath. Once again, her cute warm breathing sent the good kind of shivers through out my body.

I wrestled my fingers throughout Emily's golden hair, as she brought her soft hand out of my hair and placed it softly onto my cheek.

This is definitely a special moment I DO NOT want to forget.... Emily's adorable..

___________________________
I don't know if I should include Smut in this story or not😆 any thoughts?
Comment/vote pleaseeee
~Rae❤😋