Chapter 17: Explanations

Start from the beginning

"Yeah... I don't want to go back. Was anyone home?" I ask.

"Umm... Maya and her mum Libby" Jai says.

"Oh alright. Did they ask you anything?"

"Just to tell you, you are welcome back anytime you want. But..." James says.

"I said that it probably isn't a good idea" Luke says.

"We also got you lots of different flavours of ice cream you can eat whenever you want" Jai says brightening up the mood.

"Thanks so much" I say as a tear escapes my eye but I wipe it away.

"Awww come on Zo. How about we put some music on and dance around like idiots while eating ice cream?" Skip suggests.

"Can we put on James' Megamix? It always seems to make me happy" I ask.

"Anything to make our little koala smile" James says and I laugh. These boys can always make me laugh.

We all dance happily and laughing at each other and the boys make keeks and post stuff on twitter.

I decide to show Cameron indirectly that I don't care anymore and that I can be happy without him even though that probably isn't true.

I take a group picture with the boys and post it on Instagram and twitter.

@MissZoeMarks:

don't know what I'd do without these 5 crazy guys in my life.

I tagged all the Janoksians and attached the picture and posted it on twitter.

*Cameron's POV*

Zoe didn't turn up today and I feel like such an idiot because I didn't chase after her.

I went home after work and walked straight into the lounge room and see Maya sitting there.

"Has Zoe come home?" I ask her.

"No but Beau, Luke, Jai and James came by and took her stuff. I don't think she is coming back. It's obvious something happened. Do you know?" Maya tells me.

"Wha-what? she's.... I don't... She's gone" a million thoughts are racing through my head but one is eating me alive... it's my fault she's gone.

I run up to Zoe's room and see its empty. She's really gone.

My baby. I love her and she left. She left me. I thought she was just angry yesterday and that the text was out of rage and she would come back and we would be ok. I guess I was wrong.

I walk over to Zoe's bed and lay down. I bury my head in the pillow. It still smells like Zoe, she always smelt like vanilla and peppermint.

I start to cry. I miss her. Why did I have to mess everything up? I had the most beautiful and wonderful girl. I can't believe I let her get away.

I feel my phone buzz in my pocket and I check it and see Zoe posted something on twitter. I unlock my phone and see a picture of Zoe and the Janoskians smiling. To someone else she looks happy but I can see in her eyes that she's broken just as much as me.

The cations read:

'Don't know what I'd so without these 5 crazy guys in my life'

I decide to text Zoe.

To Zoe ❤️💞

Pain is not always measured by the number of tears we cry but also by the number of smiles we fake.

I attach the picture she posted on twitter.

I just hope she see's it.

*Zoe's POV*

1 new message from Cameron 💔

From Cameron 💔

Pain is not always measured by the number of tears we cry but also by the number of smiles we fake.

That's when I break down for real. One minute I was dancing the next I was on the ground feeling absolutely completely broken crying 100x harder than I ever have in my life.

I decide to text him back.

To Cameron 💔

You know me so well. Can we please talk tomorrow on set?

Almost immediately I get a reply.

From Cameron 💔:

Yes. I love you. You are my everything.

===========================

A/N: sorry not edited. so do you like the new cover? it was made by... Lynn_alany and I didn't even ask her to do it for me. Anyway...

Vote! Comment! Share!