Introduction

Hey guys,

So I tried to be accurate to the story but I had to make some changes to make the kids closer in age than they actually were in the show. Here are the characters 10 years in the future:

The Parents:

Lucas Scott: Published author and head coach of the Tree Hill Ravens. Married to Peyton with daughters Sawyer Brooke Scott and twins Anna Elizabeth Scott and Jacob Keith Scott.

Peyton Scott: Owner of Red Bedroom Records. Married to Lucas with daughters Sawyer Brooke Scott and twins Anna Elizabeth Scott and Jacob Keith Scott.

Nathan Scott: Sports Agent and husband of Haley James Scott with son James Lucas Scott and daughter Lydia Bob Scott.

Haley James Scott: Literature teacher at Tree Hill High school. Married to Nathan Scott with son James Lucas Scott and daughter Lydia Bob Scott.

Jake Jagielski: assistant coach of Tree Hill Ravens, father of Jenny Jagielski.

Clay Evans: Sports agent and husband to Quinn James Evans with son Logan James Evans and daughters Sara Jessica Evans and Taylor Haley Evans.

Quinn James Evans: Photographer and wife to Clay Evans with son Logan James Evans and daughters Sara Jessica Evans and Taylor Haley Evans.

Brooke Davis Baker: Fashion designer and owner of Baker Man, married to Julian Baker with twin sons Davis Nathan Baker and Jude Lucas Baker and daughter Penelope Peyton Baker.

Julian Baker: Movie director and producer, married to Brooke Davis Baker with twin sons Davis Nathan Baker and Jude Lucas Baker and daughter Penelope Peyton Baker.

Marvin "Mouth" McFadden: Sports anchor on TV, married to Millicent McFadden with son Jimmy Keith McFadden.

Millicent McFadden: TV News Anchor, married to Marvin "Mouth" McFadden with son Jimmy Keith McFadden.

Antwon "Skills" Taylor: TV News Anchor, married to Bevan Taylor with daughter Vanessa Taylor.

Bevan Taylor: works at adoption agency, married to Antwon Taylor with daughter Vanessa Taylor.

Karen Roe: owns and works at Karen's Café, mother of Lucas Scott and Lily Roe Scott.

Tim Smith: coach of Tree Hill junior varsity boys basketball.

The Kids:

Jamie Scott: 17 years old, junior at Tree Hill High School. Popular star of the Basketball team, bestfriends with Andre Fields and Chuck Scolnik. Dating Madison Laurence.

Brandon Andre Fields: goes by Andre, 17 year old junior and member of basketball team. Bestfriend of Jamie and Chuck.

Chuck Scolnik: 17 year old junior and member of basketball team. Bestfriend of Jamie and Andre.

Madison Laurence: 17 year old junior, member of cheerleading squad and dating Jamie Scott. Bestfriends with Sawyer Scott.

Sawyer Scott: 17 year old junior, captain of the cheerleading squad and bestfriends with Madison Laurence.

Jenny Jagielski: 18 year old senior, captain of the Tree Hill girls basketball team and bestfriend of Andrea Greco.

Andrea Greco: 18 year old senior and member of Tree Hill girls basketball team. Bestfriend of Jenny Jagielski and dating Nick Hunter

Nick Hunter: 18 year old senior and captain of Tree Hill boys basketball team. Older brother of Max Hunter and dating Andrea Greco

Max Hunter: 15 year old freshman, bestfriend of Jimmy McFadden.

Jimmy McFadden: 15 year year old freshman, geeky bestfriend of Max Hunter.

Lydia Scott: 16 year old Sophomore at Tree Hill High. Star player of girls basketball team, bestfriends with Karen Scott and dating Davis Baker.

Annie Scott: 16 year old sophomore and member of girls basketball team. Bestfriends with Lydia Scott.

Jake Scott: 16 year old sophomore and member of basketball team. Bestfriend of Davis and Jude Baker.

Davis Baker: 16 year old sophomore, member of basketball team. Bestfriend of Jake Scott, boyfriend of Lydia Scott and twin brother of Jude Baker.

Jude Baker: 16 year old sophomore,member of basketball team. Best friend of Jake Scott, twin brother of Davis Baker, has a crush on his little sister's bestfriend Taylor Evans.

Penelope "Penny" Baker: 15 year old freshman. Cheerleader and bestfriend of Taylor Evans.

Taylor Evans: 15 year old freshman, cheerleader. Bestfriend of Penny Baker and has a crush on Jude Baker.

Sara Evans: 16 year old sophomore, bestfriend of Allie Turner.

Allie Turner: 16 year old sophomore, member of girls basketball team and bestfriend of Sara Evans

Logan Evans: 17 year old junior, member of basketball team and dating Lily Roe Scott.

Lily Roe Scott: 17 year old junior, member of cheerleading squad and dating Logan Evans.

Vanessa Taylor: 9 years old, not in high school yet.