Pluto x Neko! Reader

You sighed in content as you happily sat near a window of a very beautiful mansion.
This was you favorite spot to nap, not only because of the sun always shining on the window, but because the owner of the bedroom window absolutely adored cat. He would practically worship you, which you loved.

So now here you were, taking a nap on the window when a soothing voice and a pair of arms picking you up stirred you from your nap. ''Hello, my beautiful little feline, come to see me again?''

You purred and nodded your head as he stroked your fur. You noticed you two were now in the gardens, sitting on a bench.
''Such a beautiful, Graceful,and intelligent animal cats are. Their fur so soft and beautiful, their eyes, holding so many secrets, cats are the greatest animals ever.''

You smiled, but felt a shiver run down your back ,as you heard a growl behind you. Two pairs of of hands yanked you away from the raven haired man, and tossed you aside, making you feel disrespected and humiliated.

You snapped your head and and narrowed your eyes at a naked silver haired man that was whimpering and nuzzling against the raven haired man's face.

The raven haired man sighed. ''Interrupted yet again, can a butler not get one moment of peace around here?''

You hissed and shifted out of your cat form, causing both the naked man and the clothed man to gasp as you stood before them stark naked with a cat tail and ears.

You ran to the raven haired man, pushing the naked man out of the way and snuggled against him. He laughed and shook his head, obviously not stunned by your lack of clothes at all. ''I should have known, a cat from hell, how enchanting.''

You smiled and nuzzled more into his chest, making the silvered haired man snarl.

''What the bloody hell is going on here?'' A boy with dark blue hair stood in front of you, with a little blood dripping down his nose as he stared at you with narrowed eyes, or should i say eye.''Sebastian, please explain.''

''My lord, it seems there has been a hell cat hanging around, and If you wouldn't mind, I would like to keep her as my pet.''The raven haired man said as he pulled you a little closer to him.

You looked at the little blue haired boy and just to brib him, gave an adorable little mew.

Even Ciel could not resist the strength of your cuteness and soon gave a sigh that signaled his defeat. "Oh alright, but she is your responsibility."

"Yes My lord." Sebastian said as he petted your h/c head.

Pluto's POV

Great. Just what I need. A dumb cat stealing Sebastian away.

The cat girl looked at me and shot me a look of triumph as she snuggled deeper into Sebastian's arms. "Come along my dear. Let us get you some clothes. I am sure Mey-Rin should have some that might fit you."

I growled one last time before stomping off the other way, towards the garden. 'I am definitely not going to enjoy this one bit."

LE- TIME SKIP

For a while, you and Pluto hated each other and wanted nothing to do with each other, but after figuring out that half the time nobody really had time to play with you or to pet you, you soon began to open up to him. Even though you did annoy him most the time.

You sighed as you sat in Sebastian's room. There was absolutely nothing to do since Sebastian had to go off to serve Ciel, leaving you to sit on the bed completely and utterly bored.

You looked out the window and spotted a certain silver haired man sleeping out in the courtyard, making an idea come to mind.

You smiled and shifted into your cat form, slipping out the opened window and into sneaked into the courtyard where Pluto's sleeping form was.

Feeling brave, you approached him and pawed at his hair with your little paw. "Pluto~ Wake up."

Pluto sleepily opened one eye then closed it again., giving out a groan. "Go away y/n."

You pouted and pawed at him again, this time causing him to swat at you.

Irritated, you jumped onto his back and began to jump. "Wake up. I wanna play!"

Pluto sighed and picked you up in his arms, looking down at you tiredly. "Your really annoying, you know that?"

You made an fake offended face and pouted. "Am not."

He laughed and nuzzled his nose into your h/c fur. "Your also really cute."

You blinked and looked up at him, not believing your ears. He noticed your reaction and blushed. "Gah, forget I said that!"

You giggled and shifted into your human form, giving him a peck on the lips. " Thanks Plu."

He smiled and hugged you close to him. "No problem, my sweet little kitten."

You smiled and you both feel asleep snuggled in each other arms.

---EXTENDED ENDING-----

"Y/n! Where are you!" Finny yelled as he looked everywhere for her.

"I just hope Pluot hasn't tried to kill her." He turned another corner and found the two snuggled up together and awed until he noticed they both didn't have any clothes on and assumed the most perverted things on earth. He turned around and bumped into Sebastian, walking by him quickly.

"Did you find her?" Sebastian asked. Finny just shook his head pointed, mumbling things about cats and dogs , and intercourse then scurried inside with a blood trail following behind.