Midorikawa Ai

Aoi: Sup guys. This is just an introduction of our main character Midorikawa Ai! I do hope you guys like it, the pictures are not mine.

Name: Midorikawa Ai

Species: Yokai ( a Kitsune)

Kitsune Form:

What she looks like: *on the media*

Hobbies: being with Kouta(before they had a *- - -*), Cooking, Reading a book

Attitude: She is usually a care-free girl. She's very kind to people who are not jerks. She loves Kouta very much. She doesn't get jealous that easily.(after what happened to her parents) She turned into a very quiet girl filled with hatred. She doesn't smile anymore. 

Background:

Midorikawa Ai came from a wealthy family. Her family is not like those rich bastards (if you don't mind me using that word) who doesn't care for other people. Instead of living in a city, her family decided it would be more peaceful if they live in a country. When they moved there, everyone thought that they (Ai's Family) are just showing off their money. But they were so wrong. Her family gave the poor ones shelter, clothes and food. They were very thankful to them. After a few days, Ai met Kouta in a park, that's where they first met. Kouta was crying because, he couldn't find his grandpa. Ai being a very kind girl helped Kouta to find his grandpa. That's how they became friends. But she doesn't know why kouta suddenly wanted to break ties with her.By the time she got home, she saw her parents swimming on their own blood. She was horrified, scared to her bones. She only saw a letter saying "Thank you, Ai. We love you." with a bloody finger mark. She saw a dagger n the side of the room and went to it. She wasn't surprised that someone assassinated her parents. Because, they were the most richest family in the world. That's when she started thinking that Humans are greedy creatures who only cares for money and their own selves. She was filled with hatred. She.....was not the kind girl that she used to be anymore. She changed.....She only has one thing in her mind and that is to kill the person who assassinated her parents.

What she looks like after her parents death: Imagine her with blue eyes

Aoi: Ouch, such a tragic past.......Well, anyways, bye guys!!!