Tears of regrets

-Third person POV-

Today was the day! The day Hanasaki Kensuke finally could be discharged! After the horrific, brutal blow he received that had damaged his head and knee, he was finally able to get out and breathe the fresh air again!

"Finally! After two weeks!!" Hanasaki exclaimed. "I'm finally discharged!!" He shouted, throwing his hands up in the air. Behind him, Noro and Inoue exchanged glances and shook their heads.

"Hey...Your knee isn't healed fully yet. Anymore weight on it and the wound might reopen again....Bear that in your mind, please." Inoue warned, handing him his stuff.

Hanae pouted even though he knew Inoue was correct. He still have to walk using the aid of crutches to avoid from falling face first. He hadn't heal from the blow Kobayashi gave him and he certainly don't want to add another wound to his 'collection' .

"Finally....Hanae-kun is out and away from that tacky hospital gown!! I'm getting sick of seeing the white, plain and boring gown....they should update it!! Give it some splash of colours!! maybe green? Or blue?" Noro babbled.

"Shut up Noro...There's no way in earth they're going to change the hospital gowns so just keep quiet!" Inoue scolded Noro.

"Hmph....Fine!" She groaned and stomped her feet. "Anyways....I'm going back to my house....I hate being out here. See you." She waved before heading back to her house. Oh...yes she's a NEET indeed.

"Noro's always Noro.." Hanae laughed.

"Yeah she is....at least she's useful...." Inoue muttered. Then, as he remembered something, he looked at Hanae, frowning. "Enough about her....I know Sensei told you NOT to search for that Kobayashi kid.....but judging by you , I'm sure you're doing it anyway."

Hanae bit his lips and sighed, "You know me so good....Yeah, I'm doing that."

"Why? He almost KILLED you!'

Hanae shook his head as he thought about the past. "Kobayashi's my childhood friend. He won't hurt me on purpose. I need to find out, why he did that to me....and why he had that white mist around him that acts like a barrier...." The brown haired male explained, his voice was as serious as he could get.

"You must've knock your head hard! Sheesh...only crazy people would find trouble again. To make it worst, with the same person who caused you the trouble!"

"Inoue. Sorry but I have to do it. "

"Fine, whatever. Just don't drag me in with this mess, got it?"

"Yes! Thank you!" Hanae smiled, bowing down as he express his gratitude. "Really, thank you so much!!"

"Alright, alright....Sheesh, stop bowing down like that....makes me feel guilty..." Inoue mumbled and walked away. Hanae waved a subtle goodbye and made his way to school. He was certain that today Kobayashi would be attending school as it was...well, an official school day of course.

Using the crutches, walking to school was far slower than he usually was. Normally, Hanae would dashed through the neighbourhood, rushing to school (He's the type to wake up late and arrive at the last minute....thank god he has fast feet!)

However, with his knee still hurt sometimes, and the hotness from the sun that was shining right above his head, makes him move ten time slower. Even a snail would be faster than him! (No, I'm not talking about the movie 'Turbo' )

An hour and forty-five minutes later, he finally arrived at the school gate. He nodded and smiled politely at the guards who allowed him to go through. As he stepped into the building, all eyes were on him, boring into his back as he walked along the corridor.