[Chapter 2] We meet again

---Luna's POV---

~Time skip till Luna is 17~

I wake up to a very annoying noise, "BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP" on and on. Not wanting to get up I slam my fist on the alarm clock, shattering it into pieces. Then there are still more of that annoying sound coming from around my room. "Ugh!" I groan as I lift up the covers and hop out of bed. I slip on my bunny slippers and walk to the bathroom.

  I walk into the bathroom and start to brush my hair, after I finish brushing my hair, I put it up into a pony tail. I look at myself in the mirror with my pale skin, red eyes, black hair, and my bangs covering my left eye. I have a reason for that though. I swipe my bangs away to reveal my yellow eye.

               ~ Flash back~
  " Mommy! Mommy! Look!" I point to my left eye as my mother turns around. "H-Honey! Are you ok?" She says to my 5 year old self, with a worried expression on her face. " Yes mommy! But look at my eyes! They are so cool!" I was happy at the moment, till I saw my mothers worried expression. "T-They aren't supposed to be like this?" I said starting to cry, as I look at my mother frozen in shock. "Sweetie... Its ok! This just means your... Different! And baby girl different is good!" She said snapping out of her thoughts, as she looks down at me smiling wiping the tears way from my cheeks.

             ~End Of Flash Back~

   I look in the mirror snapping out of my flash back, as I walk into my room to put my uniform on. 'Will I make any friends? Will anyone like me?  Will I be an outcast again?' All of these thoughts came rushing into my head as I put my uniform on.
~Time skip because we all know how to get ready in the morning~

I rush downstairs to grab an apple and head out on my way to school. I walk out of the door shouting it behind me, and lock it. I look down to up on my songs, as I finnaly decided to listen to "Little do you know" I start to softly sing the song, as I bump into something. I slowly start to look up to realize its someone who I haven't seen in a long time. I quickly look down hoping he didn't see my face, "Hi there... I'm Jason... And you must be?"

  I start to panic still looking down, "L-Luna... My name is Luna" I said hoping he doesn't recognize my name. I slowly start looking up at my old friend, who has a shocked expression on their face. After a few seconds I feel strong arms wrap around me pulling me into a tight hug. "O-Ow!" I say, as the arms let go of me. "Sorry!" Jason says with a goofy smile across his face. I chuckle a bit and continue walking to school with Jason behind me.

" Are you following me?" I asked Jason behind me. "No I'm going to school! And apparently we go to the same school!" He says as I stare at him realizing he's wearing the boys uniform to my school. I smile a bit at the thought me and Jason are going to see each other everyday.

"You look like the Chesaire Cat" he chuckles at me. "Do not!" I protest against Him, walking towards the school.

             ~Time skip and now Luna and Jason are at school~

   I stop in front of the gates as they open, 'We still have 20 minutes till school starts'  I thought to myself. I tuck some of my hair behind my ear, "Who does that girl think she is, walking with MY senpai next to her?" I heard. I look around to see where the voice came from as I see a girl with beautiful blonde curly hair, baby blue eyes, and the perfect mix between pale and tan skin. Not wanting to cause any trouble I push threw the front doors, leaving Jason with his friends talking. I walk towards the front office to see...

____________________________

CLIFF HANGER!!! Welcome to the horrible world of cliff hangers!!! I would like to thank you for reading my story so far! Please comment, vote and follow me please! Morgan~Chan out!