"Woah. Youre taller in person."

Start from the beginning

I need to make her mine soon.

:::::::

Kaylee P.O.V

"Melo take a picture of us." I said handing him my phone. "Get closer and put your back to the light."

I instructed him to do. Me and Metri need a picture cause we looked good. We knew it.

I got down in a squat and did the Kodak and Metri put one hand behind her hair and did the fish lips. She hitched on leg up leaning into her hip.

In the next picture It was an off guard the sun set was we behind us and it looked good.

"Take on with us kaylee." Gelo and Melo said.

I asked them what we were doing and Lavar said to put me on there shoulders.

I put my hands in the air with my palms facing the sky and crossed my legs.

"My turn." Metri said. "I'm tall to get on your shoulders so well just do a standing pose."

After that we went inside and and took our seats.

"Kaylee!" A voice said from behind me.

I turn around and all I see is stomach and slowly look up and I see that it's none other that THE Micheal Porter Jr.

What the actual fuck.

"You ain't tell me you was gonna be here." He said. "When you said you were going to a game I thought you was going to a soccer game or something.

"I didn't know until today. LaMelo, Liangeli and Lonzo ball invite me and Metri." I said.

He knows who Metri is cause we FaceTime once and she was with me.

"Hey Metri." He said.

"Hey Micheal." She said smiling big.

He was wearing the deep royal 12s with white jeans and a Odell Beckham Jr. jersey. He looks so good.

"Okay Micheal I see you. Them 12s cold." I said "you're even taller in person yo."

"You're shorter than I expected. But it cute."

"wassup Gelo." He said

"Wassup Mike. I ain't seen you in a lil minute." Gelo said actually looking happy to see him.

"Yeah me and the team are hear for a game." He said pointing to the group of boys up above us.

"Oh for real? Where? I'mma try and come." Gelo said.

Micheal texts him the address.

"Where y'all sitting?" He asked.

"Down there." Melo said his first words.

"Oh alright imma let y'all go then."

He gave me a hug that lasted longer then usual hugs. He lifted me off my feet... literally he bent down and stood back up and my feet were dangling.