Chapter 2

I was right when I said I would barely be able to concentrate during class. The reason for this, though, wasn’t because of what happened during lunch. I was just calmly sitting in my on my desk during 6th period when all of a sudden Frank burst through the door with a paper on his hands. My mouth was just hanging wide open. First time he’s in one of my classes, I think to myself still feeling quite shocked. As he talked for a few seconds with the teacher, he looked around the room for an empty seat, I suppose. As he scanned the room, his eyes landed on me and he, much like during lunch, winked at me. He slowly nodded to the teacher and advanced towards me. My breath hitched as he approached and I felt like my heart would burst out of my chest when he sat on the empty seat behind me.

The next 40 minutes passed with me sitting straighter than a board and feeling Frank’s eyes on my back the whole entire time. As the last few minutes of class approached, I heard Frank lean forward and I then felt his hot breath on my neck.

“Why are you so nervous around me, babe?” he whispered, making me hold my breath as to not make a humiliating sound or something. After being in that position for a few more seconds, he sat back in his seat and I began breathing once again. When the bell rang, I was still trying to breathe normally and, as Frank passed by me, he let a piece of paper drop on my desk. I quickly put everything in my bag and, with shaky hands, grabbed the piece of paper.

Can I meet you, alone?  Another night and I’ll see you ;)

-F

What the hell did I do that was so good to get all this attention from Frank motherfucking Iero?