Chapter One ; Paradise

"Hunny...Hunny wake up , I made you breakfast " Cyn said as she was whispering in my ear , "mmm I'm up mami" I said , she jumped on top of me and started kissing me , her lips felt like champange heaven to me , Being with Cyn feels so perfect...and so right , "Mami I made you Eggs , Bacon and waffles with strawberries an whipped cream on top" Cyn smiled as she wrapped her hands around my neck , "No...i want you instead" I said as I started kissing her neck roughly , she moaned a couple of times , I started sucking on her neck , trying to give her hickeys , "Ugh...Yess" Cyn moaned softly , but then my phone interrupted us...it was Rich , "babe I gotta take this " I said as I got up and smacked her ass softly , " I know it's that nigga...ugh god I hate him " Cyn said as she started eating my breakfast , " what's up ?" I said , "well I got this track for you that I really want you to be on" He said , "you want me to come over there now ?" I asked , "yea , the sooner or better cause this shit can go platitnum!" Rich said , " okay I'll be there in 5" I said as I hanged up on him , I looked at Cyn and I can tell that she was still thinking about if me and Rich will ever mess around again , Rich is not on my mind anymore , I have him too many chances , I'm extremely done with his ass , I walked over to her and look deeply on her eyes , "babe...nothing is not going to happen...I want you and only you , I promise " I said , "okay babe , go ahead or your going to be late" she said , i kissed her one last time and then i headed to the studio....