Chapter 1:Her Feelings (Will)

What is hope?. Can hope be defined?. Can it be measured ?. I didn't know. I didn't have the slightest idea. I had become a man who didn't care about his existence. I had become a man who didn't care about his feelings. It really didn't matter to me.  I was useless. I belonged to a rich family and was a successful business man. I still remember the day when. ... When my accident happend. I was talking over the phone for finalising a deal and...... . Anyway,it's of no use now. I had a very serious medical condition. I couldn't live like this. It was painful and it was extremely exhausting. I used to get fits every now and then,that usually ended me being admitted to the hospital. It was a nightmare. It was a really bad dream.

I had decided to take up my life. I had decided to commit euthanasia. It was the only way. To escape. To be free. It was the only way to escape my current Life. My parents forced me to give them some time to think of a solution. But i was extremely resistant. Somehow they managed to convince me to give them six months. To find a cure. They made me go through a number of medical tests and surgeries. But it was of no use . I had a spinal cord injury. It was rarely or not cured. God's miracle was required. It was sort of the only thing that could cure such a condition. My parents still had hope. They still wanted time. But i was hopeless. I had a negative opinion on this. 

Then my parents came up with a new plan, keeping a caretaker for me!. I mean they didn't do things that would irritate and frustrate me less !. Now a grown man was supposed to have a baby sitter!!. How amazing!. They forced me to accept it and finally i did. After around ten caretakers ,this clown entered. This clown was a female ,short in height and had a really unique sense of fashion!. (I hope the sarcasm is reflected). Her name was Louisa Clark. I don't know.  I don't have the slightest idea from where did my mother find her. She used to look like a cute mad woman. I didn't agree the CUTE on first,but later  on i had to. She was adorable. I was really cold to her at first ,but later on i miraculously started to open up to her. I started to share my feelings my thoughts with her. As time passed ,she was pretty much the only person that used to make me laugh. She was the only person who used to make me smile. And as time passed,day by day i started to fall in love with her.

I started to fall for her and i was unaware that she was falling for me too!. She wanted to be with me. Louisa wanted to change my mind. Earlier i had decided that i would commit euthanasia after six months. After so many efforts and fails i didn't want a cure. I didn't want a solution. I just wanted to end this life ,but just for my parents i decided to wait for six months. But i don't know when and i don't know how,Louisa changed me . She showed me that this life could also be a happy life. She changed my mind to keep on living. She Changed my perspective about alot of things. And as a result i didn't take up my life.  I didn't take up my life for her. I realised that it's good to sacrifice for someone else's happiness. It was good to sacrifice for someone else. And i did sacrifice my desire to die for her. She had changed me after all. I decided to keep her feelings before mine. I decided to take her emotions into consideration before mine.  After all she was the woman i was in love with.....