He's Here?

Luna's POV

Lilth finally found a parking spot. Theo was the first out of the car, he grabbed the towels, the drinks, food, and everything else.

"Theo let me help you," I said grabbing the towels, "Lilth can you grab the drinks and food?"

"Absolutely!" She ran over and grabbed the food and drinks.

"Thanks kidos." Theo said

Us girls smiled and cought up with him.

"Luna isn't that Colby's car?" Lilth pointed to a reddish car that was to cars away. On the back windshield it read Colby.

"Uh oh. I'm so fucked." I said as Colby, Sam, Corey, and Brennen all got out.

"Hey little sis I got you. I can handle it." Theo started walking to them.

"Theo! Don't start!" I yelled after Theo as I walked in front of him.

"Luna Lee Moon! Get out of my way. Remember the last time?" Theo pointed to my shoulder. There was the cut from last night, it was still fresh.

"Yes I do. Just because you did it to me doesn't mean he gets it to!" I said as Lilth and the four other boys behind my was staring.

"Luna Lee Moon!" His yell echoed.

"Go ahead! Hit me!" I threw the towels on the ground. Theo threw all the other stuff in the same spot.

"Luna! Don't even start!" Theo's face turned red with rage.

"Do it! Like I don't have enough scars!" I pointed to my arms, shoulders, and stomach.

"Move out of my Luna!" He started for me, but the next thing I knew I was on the ground. Blood came from my nose and bottom lip.

Theo realized what he did and backed up.

"Luna..... I'm so sorry..."

"No your not. Even when your sober you're still abusive." I wiped the blood from my nose.

"Luna!" Lilth ran over and helped me up.

"I'm fine. It's nothing new." I said.

"Luna?" His voice rang in my ears. I turned to face him.

"What? Its not like you haven't done it before." I turned and looked at Theo, "Way to go big brother. I'm going home."

"Luna! Wait!" Colby yelled after me.

"No, Colby." Lilith and I made it to the car. I was walking to my door right as he grabbed my wrist.

"Luna, I didn't know your brother does that to you." Colby released my wrist.

"Don't forget you do it to." I opened my and got in.

"Yeah, you're right. If I knew..."

"You find joy in it. Theo just helps you," I looked at him, "On Monday you'll do the same thing you always do."

Lilth started the car and started to back up. We left the beach and we left Theo behind.